Thread: I sold #1 today.

I sold #1 today.

Well #1 03 RS6 Mugello Blue/Silver, 59k, Warm Weather Package, Carbon Fiber, Level Ten T/C, SE Exhaust, RNS-S, and most importantly newish 4/48 Fidelity Warranty left for a new home today. She wasn't even for sale but someone made me a offer I could not refuse. Anyway she's going to a good home and she will be local so I'm sure I will see it rolling around town. On a positive note I still have #2 03 RS6 Avus Silver/Silver 54k to sport around in.
    #1 RS6 Mugello/Silver, RNS-E, Revo Tune, Sold. #2 RS6 Avus Silver/Silver, SE Exhaust. 08 Suburban LTZ 4x4. 09 Cadillac CTS-V 670 hp. Sold. 2000 BMW Z3M Roadster Dinan Supercharged, 2008 BM3 m3 Coupe, 2011 BMW M3 sedan, 1990 Spec Miata.

It was great seeing you at the state meet!! Both of your cars are beautiful and well maintained. The new owner got a great car, they both look almost new!
    -Maria
    ACNA Member
    2003 RS6

It was nice meeting you and Mathew also. I am glad I got to see and hear your beautiful car. I've read a lot about it and was very interested to meet the woman who has the fastest RS6 around these parts. I am looking forward to seeing some of the pictures from the Audi meet. I suspect the new owner of my car will be joining RS6.com shortly. He will really enjoy this website.
    #1 RS6 Mugello/Silver, RNS-E, Revo Tune, Sold. #2 RS6 Avus Silver/Silver, SE Exhaust. 08 Suburban LTZ 4x4. 09 Cadillac CTS-V 670 hp. Sold. 2000 BMW Z3M Roadster Dinan Supercharged, 2008 BM3 m3 Coupe, 2011 BMW M3 sedan, 1990 Spec Miata.

Here is a link to the forum with several links to pictures. I think they are getting one central location together to where everyone can upload their pics. I'll let you know what that is when they set it up.

3 RS6', 5 TTRS's, 2 R8's and 1 R8 GT. Great turnout!

http://www.northtexasaudigroup.com/s...221#post176221
    -Maria
    ACNA Member
    2003 RS6

Looks like they were biased, no pics of the RS6 that I saw, nice group of cars...except for the white hack job scraping the ground.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Nobody at the meet was really interested in the RS6's from what I could tell. I was only there from Sat. morning to Sat. afternoon. Besides my two RS6's there was Maria's. Maria and her boyfriend Mathew were the only people that expressed any interest in these cars. But then again I didn't talk to every individual member there about there Audi either. Most everybody there was more interested in the newer cars so therefor a lot of the members probably didn't know much about the RS6 or they aren't as cool as we think they are. LOL I was still a fun event and I would do it again.

If you look at the second set of pictures you can see some of the RS6's. They are not dedicated RS6 pictures but there are several of them none the less.

Yeah, our old beasts don't command the respect anymore when side by side with the latest gen Audi's.
    2008 A4 2.0TQ Quartz Grey Metallic S-Line/Titanium Package
    2017 A4 2.0TQ Glacier White Metallic Prestige Sport
    2003 RS6 TOTALED.-----Searching for a replacement