Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eurocharged Tune?

Eurocharged Tune?

GAIC tune is out of Thing 2. Thinking about Eurocharged. Comments or suggestions?

Thing 2 has 189k on the clock, SAI delete, aux rad delete, Midwest Turbo connection turbo rebuild, and new Wags. Spends most of its time between 4000 and 7000 feet elevation.

I have Eurocharged and love it. Hopefully they can make the adjustments I need to use it with the 6SPD swap I just finished.
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

Please keep an eye on the exhaust manifolds coming apart from the inside. Your running at the mileage and if your car has been tuned then its even hotter on the exhaust gas temps.

I run EC. Given the mileage I would opt for a lower boost tune with plenty of fuel.

^^Of course you tell him after he's got the car back together...the guy parting out a car last month had low mile manifolds for a great price.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Had the manifolds and everything else apart the last few months. Had seen the posts about them coming apart so I looked them over pretty well and they looked new. Have no problem putting a high boost tune on it...if it fails next year....it's all good, I'll just rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    I have Eurocharged and love it. Hopefully they can make the adjustments I need to use it with the 6SPD swap I just finished.
    AFAIK, AMD is the only one with the ABS/ESP issue truly sorted. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

Quote Originally Posted by Avus-RS6 View Post
    AFAIK, AMD is the only one with the ABS/ESP issue truly sorted. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    And MTM and Sportec but both ECU tunes are as much as the value of a C5 RS6... (poke to Mr. Balsen's little finger)
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    And MTM and Sportec but both ECU tunes are as much as the value of a C5 RS6... (poke to Mr. Balsen's little finger)
    You sure about MTM? I've got an adapter kit buyer in Switzerland that tried to get MTM to do it for him and they couldn't do it.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

They say on their site that they are only getting gains of 55bhp and 59lbs/ft.

On EuroCharged they are getting:

Stock Eurocharged
    Peak Power (bhp) 444 518
    Peak Torque (lb-ft) 413 532

Which is 74hp and 119.

Is the AMD that conservative or are we talking engine vs wheel power? Or is it to save what would be the auto trans yet with the 6speed conversion it doesn't need to be that conservative?
    03' RS6 - Mugello Blue, Ebony Interior. 19" V710's
    Sold - 06 6SP Silver B7 S4 - APR Exh, piggies, JHM ECU, VMR V708's
    Sold - 01.5 B5 S4 6-Speed - Neuspeed Exhaust, GIAC-X ECU, Shifter, VMR V708's

Those numbers are all engine calculated and about right for Eurocharged...about what I made, and currently make on my Revo hybrid tune...

AMD's numbers must be conservative and at the wheel.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Those numbers are all engine calculated and about right for Eurocharged...about what I made, and currently make on my Revo hybrid tune...

AMD's numbers must be conservative and at the wheel.
    AMD is not "Eurocharged" as far as I know. I was just saying that AMD actually has the ESP/ABS sorted.
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

AMD is not "Eurocharged" as far as I know. I was just saying that AMD actually has the ESP/ABS sorted.
    I think that is understood. I was just trying to compare AMD's power claims/gains with Eurocharged's power claims/gains.

Yep, know that...he was comparing numbers regardless of sorted ESP/ABS...what about contacting Viper?

Different AMD. The one I'm talking about is in Woodinville, WA and they developed a real 6 speed tune.

I don't have numbers on my car as new clutch is going in (engine and tranny still out) but they did final tuning on another customers 6 speed converted car, with and without meth I believe. I don't know the numbers.

Different AMD. The one I'm talking about is in Woodinville, WA and they developed a real 6 speed tune.

I don't have numbers on my car as new clutch is going in (engine and tranny still out) but they did final tuning on another customers 6 speed converted car, with and without meth I believe. I don't know the numbers.
    Oh man I just googled AMD tuning and that was the first hit. Do they have a website? I found their Facebook page that has two websites listed but they go to a place in Carson, CA.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Addict-Motorsport-Design-AMD/125213817506451

With websites listed that forward to:
    http://www.avivainstruments.com/

Both of hose links will get to him, that's the correct AMD.

I will probably need to contact them as Jerry at EC isn't too confident he can help me. Avus-RS6, pm the details on what AMD did to make yours right and cost. Thanks
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

I think it's $750 and you need to ship them your ECU.
    2013 Audi S8