Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Working on brake boosting with Eurocharged for updated flash

Working on brake boosting with Eurocharged for updated flash

From popular demand. Working with Eurocharged to add brake boosting to the tune.

Stay tuned. haha, get it.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post

Stay tuned. haha, get it.
    you're so goofy Dave.

Good luck with the results. I know I will be enjoying me a little brake boosting soon.

Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Have them get a tune ready for my car while they're at it..
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    you're so goofy Dave.

Good luck with the results. I know I will be enjoying me a little brake boosting soon.
    hmm... what sauce are you planning there big K? Going back to APR? (BTW, I cant believe your deer slayer car hasnt surfaced yet)
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

Quote Originally Posted by alrightroad View Post
    hmm... what sauce are you planning there big K? Going back to APR? (BTW, I cant believe your deer slayer car hasnt surfaced yet)
    I really liked APR. I just can't justify the price.

Going with Viper. Rich refers to it as stage 2. It will have left foot braking and O2 delete. He is upgrading my TCU as well.

The "Deer Car" is going on auction soon. The insurance company had issues with the title. It was as if it was the first time they dealt with a MN title.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Oh crap, that LF headlight is looking at the camera sideways. Scary

Sucks! Must Hurt. Hurts me and it's not even mine.....................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Oh crap, that LF headlight is looking at the camera sideways. Scary
    Both lights are busted. They did get a set of used ones in good condition and the last time I saw the car they were in the backseat. Not sure if they'll be included in the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    Sucks! Must Hurt. Hurts me and it's not even mine.....................
    A bit. Shit happens.

Get that GIA$hit out of that ECU.

F'in idiots. If I could only publish the facts.

you're so goofy Dave.

Does Eurocharge do free updates or do you need to buy their software again?
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Get that GIA$hit out of that ECU.

F'in idiots. If I could only publish the facts.
    Agreed. I've been feeling dirty just driving it with that in there. I will feel much better now.

If you never updated the program from your seller then you need to update. I have been begging you for 3 years.

You didnt buy the program so it may have a small fee. Not sure on that one. Eurocharged has become a much bigger company so its a maybe.

I may be able to help with unichips to get proper fueling added to that early EC tune. LMK or PM

Quote Originally Posted by Chung View Post
    Does Eurocharge do free updates or do you need to buy their software again?

If you never updated the program from your seller then you need to update. I have been begging you for 3 years.

You didnt buy the program so it may have a small fee. Not sure on that one. Eurocharged has become a much bigger company so its a maybe.

I may be able to help with unichips to get proper fueling added to that early EC tune. LMK or PM

Yeah I haven't been too aggressive about getting an update. By the time I had my MAFs sorts and logs you weren't around here much. I have tried contacting Eurocharge via email with no luck. Depending on how much it is I may upgrade or just wait until I do my 6 speed swap (still just an idea though).

If we can tune it without a reflash I am game.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Kyle,

We have our work cut out for us. Dont race this sucker unless your sure of the win. I dont think there is any way we can touch that car. What a stupid a$$ I was to sell. Gang, Pat just added those forged wheels to the AMG. Sweet

Agreed. I've been feeling dirty just driving it with that in there. I will feel much better now.

Pretty sure I asked Jerry for Brake boosting when he tuned my car a year ago and he turned it on, wasn't that hard, only problem is the transmission throws a code as it thinks the Torque converter is disengaged.

Quote Originally Posted by kienchil View Post
    Pretty sure I asked Jerry for Brake boosting when he tuned my car a year ago and he turned it on, wasn't that hard, only problem is the transmission throws a code as it thinks the Torque converter is disengaged.
    Or it's about to be toast from being launched...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com