Thread: RS6 (C5) For Sale

RS6 (C5) For Sale

Hello All,

My car is now for sale as I am moving back to Europe at the end of the summer. I purchased it from a dealer and found out that the previous owner, and the one before him, were forum members.

Since I have had the car the history is as follows:

1. 75,299 Miles: Purchased vehicle. Fuel tank rollover recall completed. Replaced all 4 upper control arm bushings.

2. 76,792 miles: 75K service to include timing belt, water pump, thermostat, acc belt, acc belt tensioner, lube service, spark plugs, fuel filter, cabin filter, air filter, oil filter. Installed Hotchkis stabilizer bars and new HVAC blower motor.

3. New OEM windscreen fitted - purchased from Barrier Audi

4. Queen City Auto - repainted the hood, front fenders, front bumper, quarter panels & fenders, side skirts - to get her looking fantastic again. There was some rock chip damage.

5. Fitted RNS-E navigation system with GPS antenna behind the instrument cluster.

6. Fitted MTM Bimoto 19 X 9.5 (ET30) wheels and Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, 275/30/19. No spacers used.

Current mileage is 80,308

The car is Mugello blue with a silver interior, sound enhanced exhaust, carbon fiber trim. I have kept the car in great condition and have put 5,000 miles on it since purchasing in December, 2011. Always garaged, always loved.

Price is $26,000. Location is Issaquah, WA.

Thank you to everyone on this forum for the help, the advice, the expertise and the humor, it's been a great experience.

Daniel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front Quarter 1.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	13798   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Driver 2.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	13799   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Interior 1.jpg 
Views:	1586 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	13800   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MTM Bimoto 19.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	13801   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Odometer.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	13802   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rear Quarter.jpg 
Views:	683 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	13803  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RNSE.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	13804   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tire 1.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	13805   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wagner IC.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	13806   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front Seats.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	13807  
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue, Wagner IC's, Hotchkis, MTM Bimoto 19", RNS-E

Looks like a really fine Example to me. Good luck with the sale...............
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Damn, i would like another blue, white interior for warm days, and nice wheels, hmmm....

You got Wagners in there? Crap, even same tail lights, pm me any info you want.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

We didn't even get you to a Seattle meetup.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Chung, yes, I have not been around much but would still very much like to meet the Seattle and local owners. I was thinking about the 11 May meet but we'll see what happens.

I am here until 14 May and would like to meet anyone who is available anytime. I am on vacation right now so if anyone is interested just let me know. I just like to talk RS6.

yeah lets MEET!

PM on MTM's...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Let me know when you guys are free, I will work around you because I am on vacation.

Hello All,

My car is now sold and on it's way to the new owner, I'll really miss the Six. Thank you to everyone for the contributions, it's been a great experience to learn so much and contribute a little here and there. I must say that it is the most civilized forum out there, after reading on other related forums.

I picked up my new car in Germany last weekend, and drove west to France, lots of time on the Autobahn to make sure she was in good shape. The Germans should charge for access to the Autobahn, it is so much fun and it just works.

Here are a few pictures of my new ride. 2007 B7 RS4 Avant, black optic pack, sports suspension plus, electric mirrors, electric Recaros, MFSW, RNS-E, Bluetooth.

All the best, thanks again to everyone, and until we meet again...

Daniel

Name:	IMG_0403.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	13926Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0392.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	13927

Quote Originally Posted by dcsweet View Post
    Hello All,

My car is now sold and on it's way to the new owner, I'll really miss the Six. Thank you to everyone for the contributions, it's been a great experience to learn so much and contribute a little here and there. I must say that it is the most civilized forum out there, after reading on other related forums.

I picked up my new car in Germany last weekend, and drove west to France, lots of time on the Autobahn to make sure she was in good shape. The Germans should charge for access to the Autobahn, it is so much fun and it just works.

Here are a few pictures of my new ride. 2007 B7 RS4 Avant, black optic pack, sports suspension plus, electric mirrors, electric Recaros, MFSW, RNS-E, Bluetooth.

Daniel

Very nice.

Do you see any issues with getting this to the USA?
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

Congrats and good luck on the new ride and roads to run on with your move
    210K miles rolled

How fitting. Go figure any US RS6 sedan owner wanting, dreaming, lusting, demanding any S or RS series Avant. That is a fine looking car and thanks for putting the salt on the AoA wound.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsweet View Post
    Hello All,

Daniel

Thank you everyone for the kind words and I didn't mean to rub salt in the wound. I am just as disappointed and frustrated as everyone else. It's just that familiar feeling of being excited about a new car and I wanted an RS4 Avant ever since I saw one rolling around Monaco back in 2001. It's a shame about the way AoA come to their decisions because with the number of serious Audi RS enthusiasts in the US, the new cars should sell very well. But what do I know.