Thread: DATE IS SET: PNW Audi G2G, Sat. May 11, Eugene Oregon!

DATE IS SET: PNW Audi G2G, Sat. May 11, Eugene Oregon!

I've stuck my neck out, so it's official now! https://www.facebook.com/events/150997545074865/

Please "Join" so we can get a proper head count. Also, share the FB link and spread the good word. I think we have an S5 coming up from SoCal!!

Any questions or input, touch base!
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Come enjoy meeting fellow enthusiasts, Potluck style BBQ grub, music on the DJ system (maybe live music too!), access to our 3600ft shop, LOTS of parking, shop specials and deals, give-aways, maybe some wrenching, a group drive, and more as things develop!

Hosted by www.cascadeautowerkes.com ...... https://www.facebook.com/events/150997545074865/ ... Check in and feel free to post a pic of your car!

Lots of cars that aren't officially signed up yet, several RS6's, including the shop RS6, a handful of S cars and more counting. It'll be a great time for sure!!

See you there!
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Group Buys and Extra Deals:

We're working with a few companies to offer extra deals on performance parts. Right now things are looking good with Billy Boat exhaust, AWE Tuning, Neuspeed, Achtuning, Techtonics Tuning, EBC brakes, and more. We also have a great truck performance supplier, if you have one of those too!

Cascade Autowerkes is a Tirerack.com dealer. We'll offer extra discounts. Tire/wheel packages will be installed Free during the event!

Get $20-30 Off AMSOIL oil changes. Or, $1 off each quart of oil in stock, for all you diyer's

I can also put some service kits together on request- brakes, timing belt svc, lube kits, etc at rock bottom prices.

Don't be shy asking for what you might want!
    Cheers, G2/Gary