4 50.00%
  • Anytime!

1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacific North West Get Together in Eugene: feedback wanted

Pacific North West Get Together in Eugene: feedback wanted

Hey all,

Figured I'd start a separate thread and see what everyone thought on getting some people together soon.

I can host just about whenever at my shop which is not far from I-5. Lots of parking. Nice facilities with car lifts. We could do a Potluck style BBQ, food, and some adult libations. Good sound system, too.

Our last G2G we were also doing oil changes and basic fiddling around. Great time was had.

Maybe open the doors a bit wider and see how many Audi's would show up? Be great to see who could make it and when.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Sounds good man, I'm just down the street so whenever we can get some folks from Bend and Portland over...or Seattle?

I know three S4's, and will put the word out once it's set.

Gary is 5 minutes off I-5 just so you knows, nice lot and shop...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I voted twice. I plan to have my car back in May so anytime after that works!

hmmmm.... this would be good to get the PNW RS6 together.
    Should make it there on one tank..

Have to run it by congress
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I'm in Bend and could scoot over to Eugene for a G2G. End of May, even later is a better fit with my schedule.

Road trip! If I'm not either up to my eyeballs in work or in British Columbia fishing, I'm game!
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude

As long as it is on a Saturday I am game. My weekends in the July time frame might be busy though.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Sorry to be the absentee on this, oops-- but, Sounds great! Okay, how about Saturday May 11? 10am to 4pm? Weather should be about perfect then.

If all goes well we can do another event later in the summer or early fall for those who can't make it.

We've got plenty of room, both indoors and out, good for familiy types.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Sounds good man, I'm just down the street so whenever we can get some folks from Bend and Portland over...or Seattle?

I know three S4's, and will put the word out once it's set.

Gary is 5 minutes off I-5 just so you knows, nice lot and shop...
    Good ideas and that would be great, Lou. Should we also put the word out on other channels- is that what you were maybe suggesting?

Let's do it!
    Cheers, G2/Gary

Thanks for hosting. I am in. I look forward to meeting some new friends.

-Rian
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

I can't make it...not enough time in the weekend...
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    I can't make it...not enough time in the weekend...
    You just have to commit to drive just a little faster, thats all

Consider it a shakedown cruise .... missle
    Last edited by ben916; April 15th, 2013 at 18:52. Reason: trigger happy
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Dang I can go May 18th but May 11 might be tough. Maybe I'll just leave a little early.

Quote Originally Posted by repda503 View Post
    Dang I can go May 18th but May 11 might be tough. Maybe I'll just leave a little early.
    You're SO close. Was thinking of starting at 9-10am, so there should be plenty of time for you! Be a shame to miss what will sure to be a great time. Maybe you can shake down PDX and road trip down with a few others?
    Cheers, G2/Gary

Will put it on the calendar, thanks!

I'll check in, thinking a trans fluid swap when you can...interested to see how it affects the feel.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Let's spread the word on this G2G! REALLY like to see a bunch of S-line, S, and R/RS cars show up. Anyone with a Q series TDI maybe?
    Cheers, G2/Gary

I'll check in, thinking a trans fluid swap when you can...interested to see how it affects the feel.

Sounds like we're on for a show! The Amsoil ATF fluid really seems to smooth out shifting, on other cars we've done over the years. Including another performance built trans (700hp rated) in our customers B5 S4 2.7TT.

Sure, we can do the fluid flush and gasket service next week sometime. Be interesting to see how the current fluid looks once drained out and if there's any-- or how much-- new trans break-in debris in the pan.
    Cheers, G2/Gary

I've stuck my neck out, so it's official now! https://www.facebook.com/events/150997545074865/

Please "Join" so we can get a proper head count. Also, share the FB link, etc, to spread the good word. I think we already have an S5 coming up from SoCal!!

Thanks everyone!
    Gary
    Cheers, G2/Gary