Thread: Looking for RS6 5-spoke 18x8.5 et 30 rims

Looking for RS6 5-spoke 18x8.5 et 30 rims

hi guys

im located in NJ and am looking for the above mentioned rims. they would be going on my R32 so i dont need tires. ive always liked the clean concave look these wheels have.
    please let me know if anyone has a set available. i am not interested in the 9 spoke rims on the five spoke.

Post#12 is what im trying to achieve.
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...udi-rs6-wheels

thank you in advance for any help!

Sal
    973-670-4733

also, if i posted this in the wrong section please let me know...i didnt see a classified section

Bummer, you missed it by like a week -> http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-18-x-8-5-Rims

In 18", they are really challenging to find.
    In 19", you might find some in the EU and occasionally on here.

Good luck with your search, they do pop up here and there...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Bummer, you missed it by like a week -> http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-18-x-8-5-Rims

In 18", they are really challenging to find.
    In 19", you might find some in the EU and occasionally on here.

Good luck with your search, they do pop up here and there...
    Of course I did! Thanks for the input. Keep em coming

Quote Originally Posted by bmlee007 View Post

awesome!! i dont like the chrome but i can always powder coat them. i must say this is one of the most helpful forums ive ever signed up to. thanks so much

I'm not crazy about chrome on that wheel, too much body in the spoke, but it was the only set I saw at 8.5" wide. I saw a few other sets in silver, but they were only 8 inches. I do have chrome RS4 reps on my car, but it's broken up with the split-spoke design and ins't so displeasing to the eye.

Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Holy CRAP! these guys are in my backyard!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Yep, looks like they have some rides rides around there...wheels I got are solid, great look and feel good. I had worried about some wobble, but put the stocks back on and same thing...so it's just something with the car.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Might have a 4 month old set of Hartmanns 5-spokes with Bridgestone Protenza SO4's (255/40/18) for sale; save you 30%, shipped to you. Bought them as a new summer set-up just before the winters went on; considering an entirely different look. I'll let you know in a couple weeks.

Jim
    Kansas City

Hartmann sold me a set of DTM RS replicas with the new centerbore, and a PLASTIC adapter. Make sure you don't let them do this. I had 2000 miles of f*cked up 'balance' only to find out that they were actually balanced fine, but being kept centered by a plastic ring. They sell aluminum ones, but were apparently out of stock when I ordered. Since I tossed the metal rings in, no problems.

I'm selling the tires and Hartmann wheels described 2 posts above, anyone interested? Road forced balanced last week.
    (Probably trading in the RS6 on a CPO'd '13 S6. )

Jim
    Kansas City

Why the 8.5? I owned an R32 (MKIV) and put the OZ allegarita's on in 18x8, best decision I ever made, they never broke loose, and the weight benefits were more than noticeable. But then again with your "HPA" power, I am guessing you might break loose from time to time.