Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Life for a nearly dead beast

New Life for a nearly dead beast

Well, I found a buyer for my RS6 Engine. As I have posted before I was looking to sell, due to any project was at least 2years off, and storage cost was adding up.
    The engine will be picked up tomorrow, headed to Australia. John the buyer, blew his engine, I think oil sump/pump went, and he spun bearings.
    Thanks again to del stator for the engineshipping.com guys, easy peasy.
    Sad the engine was the last piece of the puzzle, I sold the trans 2 months ago. I love these cars, and dont doubt I will be in another one down the road.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    Well, I found a buyer for my RS6 Engine. As I have posted before I was looking to sell, due to any project was at least 2years off, and storage cost was adding up.
    The engine will be picked up tomorrow, headed to Australia. John the buyer, blew his engine, I think oil sump/pump went, and he spun bearings.
    Sad the engine was the last piece of the puzzle, I sold the trans 2 months ago. I love these cars, and dont doubt I will be in another one down the road.

You're welcome!!
    "There are only three sports: bullfighting, mountain climbing, and auto-racing. Everything else is just a game" -Ernest Hemingway

where is SPECIAL SAUCE?!?!?!?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Stephen,

Call me when your ready. I have 2 RS6s and a S6 Avant.

Holy hell. Dave is back!
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Holy hell. Dave is back!
    I just GASPED out loud!

Is there a "F" cliff, Dave?!?!?
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Its Pat's fault. If you noticed he is back as well.

We are planning round 2 of Sun, fun, test runs, timing belts, kw3s, brakes, carbon front splitters, RNSE, tunes and Barrett Jackson 2013. Next month

Other than that not much is happening.

Pat has a new hotrod as well. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post

We are planning round 2 of Sun, fun, test runs, timing belts, kw3s, brakes, carbon front splitters, RNSE, tunes and Barrett Jackson 2013. Next month

DAMN IT! I am 1300 miles away now versus 350 miles.... but I do know that the Missus would like to go to Barrett Jackson...

Hi Stephen – John here

Thanks again buddy for your fantastic help and great deal on your RS6 engine. You are one very honest and helpful guy.

Can’t wait to get your motor in my car and get back on the road again.

John

Dave and Pat...feels like home again
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

John Your Welcome! Dave !!!! holy crap.... miss u bud. Perfect I know where to go. Merry Christmas, all!!!!
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Hey there. I'd be up for this if you let me drive RS6 #2. They aren't golf carts so you can't drive both of them at the same time. I need a vacation. . .
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

We are in the air right now. Mid Jan some time. Pat flys standby with his SO and Im working on flights to DC in the next 2 weeks to pickup crazy #2.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKen View Post
    Hey there. I'd be up for this if you let me drive RS6 #2. They aren't golf carts so you can't drive both of them at the same time. I need a vacation. . .

As JSRS6 said... Dave and Pat are back!... Feels like home again!! You guys have been sorely missed, at least by me, family is complete once again, congrats and happy holidays to you all!

HA..and the world is right again!!!!...Nice to have you boys back...Met a friend of yours the other day, Dave. Used to live out there with you, but now he lives in the Albany, NY area...
    2013 Audi S8

I have 2 RS6s and a S6 Avant.
    Do I see a RS6 Avant clone in your future Dave?

Welcome back!
    2008 A4 2.0TQ Quartz Grey Metallic S-Line/Titanium Package
    2017 A4 2.0TQ Glacier White Metallic Prestige Sport
    2003 RS6 TOTALED.-----Searching for a replacement

Yep. As said earlier, I will modd the piss out of Stephens old car and drive it everyday for 3 years. Then when the ext warranty is expired and the car has 100k.....out comes the driveline. Bigger turbos, better trans, maybe 6speed, fuel system and 600hp avant will be sitting in the garage. Throw all the S6 driveline in the sedan and drive it 5 more years just for fun. I cant wait.

Oh thanks, I would never leave for good. Have kept in contact with Pat, Ben and a few others. I will never get rid of the RS6.

Quote Originally Posted by marklar182 View Post
    Do I see a RS6 Avant clone in your future Dave?

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    DAMN IT! I am 1300 miles away now versus 350 miles.... but I do know that the Missus would like to go to Barrett Jackson...
    Road trip.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6