Thread: International freight shipping help

International freight shipping help

I need to ship something heavy and palleted to Australia, I have contacted old dominion...no go. I am waiting on a quote for ABF. Does anyone have any other referrals ?
    Thanks in advance.
    stephen
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

NYK Shipping?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I shipped a 1UZ-FE Lexus 4.0 V8 full long block to Australia from New Jersey for about $800.00. It took like 6-8 weeks or so to get there but the process was relatively painless. Shipping to Australia is harder than most countries because they try to keep all foriegn bug infestation out of the country. I had to use a plastic pallet or it would have to sit in quarantine and wait on fumigation.

The company I worked with was www.engineshipping.com

I can't find a previous email but he was really helpful. I highly recommend them. I will try to find some information to get you in touch with the guy I used.

I would use them again.

GL
    "There are only three sports: bullfighting, mountain climbing, and auto-racing. Everything else is just a game" -Ernest Hemingway

Ty you guys.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)