Thread: Nogaro Blue Pearl Effect RS6 for sale?

Nogaro Blue Pearl Effect RS6 for sale?

i didn't see any Nogaro Blue RS6....lovely color, i wish i had this color on mine...a VIN check should tell us if it is the original color, though i think it is! The car looks very, very good !
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Looks more like Sprint Blue to me (they are calling it Mugello in the listing, but it's obviously not).
    I think there were two on the forum that color: Sprint Blue and Another One, IIRC. Maybe either of theirs?

Maybe someone had a B5 S4 and liked it so much he painted all his cars that color? They probably got the color code from the VIN and it MAY have been a Mugello car? I think someone posted here a long time ago, how many of which color Audi made for the RS6 and Nogaro wasn't one? Interesting find...Gonna have to search around...
    2013 Audi S8

This car is Sprint blue as ordered from the factory. Car fax shows a wreck in 2007. Legit one owner car...I have been chasing this car since I first bought my RS6 in 2004. Its real. Price is too high given miles, but it will sell due to rare color. There are only 2 sprint blue cars in NA.

Stephen

Reminds me too much of an S4 as the color is common on the S4 and RS4's. There's a reason you don't see the color that often. I'm sure someone will love this color on the beast though.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

I personally love the color! My RS6 in Forza was this color till I bought mine, then had to change it to match.
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

IIRC, this is one of several SPIRIT blue RS6, not to be mistaken with Mugello Blue.
    I have seen one in person in 2006 in Sorrento Valley area of San Diego, CA.

It might be one of the original owners that is on here but I need to check the list...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercat View Post
    Looks more like Sprint Blue to me (they are calling it Mugello in the listing, but it's obviously not).
    I think there were two on the forum that color: Sprint Blue and Another One, IIRC. Maybe either of theirs?

Seems my memory did serve me correctly, after all:

Sprint Blue's (not Spirit, btw): http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread....&threadid=2099

Another One's: http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/31...ghlight=nogaro

So, Stephen, was it one of those two or a different one? There may be more, especially if one was seen in CA. Maybe that's how he got that 100k+ mileage.

Or, as TTBoost said, could be a repaint since they are calling it Mugello and it is so obviously not Mugello. No way to mistake the two. Sprint and Nogaro are closer, however, so I could see someone mistaking them.

geez! I am not spelling well, yes SPRINT
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    geez! I am not spelling well, yes SPRINT
    Sorry!
    Not trying to sound like a dick. I just went back to edit/remove that, but too late. I thought from the caps that you meant exactly what was typed.

This first one is the car. It was Sprint Blue's from here on the board. NY car its entire life.

Trying to figure out how to buy it. Want it bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercat View Post
    Seems my memory did serve me correctly, after all:

Sprint Blue's (not Spirit, btw): http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread....&threadid=2099

Another One's: http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/31...ghlight=nogaro

So, Stephen, was it one of those two or a different one? There may be more, especially if one was seen in CA. Maybe that's how he got that 100k+ mileage.

Or, as TTBoost said, could be a repaint since they are calling it Mugello and it is so obviously not Mugello. No way to mistake the two. Sprint and Nogaro are closer, however, so I could see someone mistaking them.

Oh, nice! Seems like he took exquisite care of that car despite the mileage.
    It's just screaming for a similar-minded enthusiast. Best of luck to you!