Thread: RS6 engine for sale

RS6 engine for sale

alas, I am knee deep in making the 99tt 800rwp(yup front diff removed) I was planning on doing a major build on the extra RS6 engine(73k miles on it, complete sans turbos) Many know me and know why I have this engine. I dont have the time to ship, so this really limits the sale. I have the ECU as well. Airbox with mafs as well, lol.
    I am offering cheap, $3500.00. If interested, lmk. sibis 123 @ gmail . com

PS i have a fully rebuilt RS6 trans, with brand new TC( yup still have it, lots of tire kickers.) and just to be clear, firm on price.
    Ty
    Stephen

ps- i was trolling autotrader for RS6's today. Cant buy( i have 4 cars currently) but I think I will be back in one next year. I LOVE my 996tt, its unforgiving...but miss the beast.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

How much for just the ECU?

Rather not for now. But I will keep u in mind
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    Rather not for now. But I will keep u in mind
    No worries...PM anytime if it becomes available

PM me trans cost with shipping...97405, have fun with the other TT!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

HAHA...Funny, Stephen..I knew it wouldn't take long to pump up that turbo...especially RWD now...save 72lbs too...
    I was considering selling my RS6 for a while too... but wifey convinced me it was a stupid idea... so we have new wheels and tires, new coilovers hopefully soon and who knows, maybe even a 6 speed next year some time...Good luck with sale...but you might consider keeping it, if you DO get another one...
    2013 Audi S8

Yep. I hadve Audizne tire kicker, asking me to lower price, cash...lol, I actually had engine sold last dec for $7500.00 with a guy who redline speedworx was doing a monster a6 avant build, but guy had cash issue and put project on hold.
    not worried, if it doesn't sell 3500.00 I know my path may xx again with rs6. Love the RWD only, never was going to drive it in snow, as it sits so low I would get stuck in 2".... Lol

What's the price for the transmission? Is there a package price?
    2002 Audi S6 - O1E swap, Tial 770R 2.7T swap

PM'ed Thank You

Ok, so another member here selling his engine for 3k, so i guess price match-...if NO takers, stays in storage for another year. Maybe by then I will be inspired again! If anyone has questions regarding operational condition(74k miles ran awesome, was staged 2), please feel free to call Dion @ driveautowrks in Lyndhurst NJ...he did the engine swap.
    Stephen