Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The next Audi RS6 and RS7 (2013/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost- View Post
    MTM 700hp tune
    Hate you....
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

RS6 C6 has no mods. I am waiting to get my C5 back from the service in order to send both C6 ECUs to Horchaus in Canada for the MTM 700hp tune
    RS6 C5 has Eurocharged stage 1, Sportec vent mod, Wagner silicon hoses and KW V1.

Greetings
    Sounds like a beast in the making. How was the import process for the C6? You are in the States, correct?
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

Go for the 742HP MTM upgrade with middle and rear silencers, metal cats and filter.

I had Francois Beaumont of Horchaus coordinate my red B7 RS4 MTM supercharger conversion and he was very professional-I say go for it and say hello for me (Al Pettee).
    2007 B7 RS4 Sedan-MTM Supercharger/Exhaust/Wheels-Sachs Clutch/LWFW-Stasis Ohlin Suspension-Hotchkis Rear Sway-540HP-Red/Black-"The Cherry Bomb."

Qisha, I am are really glad that there will be an RS7 introduced soon. However, will it maintain similar options/colors to the S7? My point is that from my experience with C6 A6, as you move from the regular A6 to S6 to RS6, the options & color choices become less. The C6 RS6 was offered with few interior & exterior colors & wheels. I believe that is still the case between the A7 & S7, where the S7 is having less interior & exterior options than the regular A7.

Will the RS7 maintain the same options offered on the A7 & S7?

Quote Originally Posted by alrightroad View Post
    Sounds like a beast in the making. How was the import process for the C6? You are in the States, correct?
    Uhm, I'm not in the States, the car and I live in Guadalajara, Mexico
    Audi Mexico was selling 20 C6 RS6 sedan and 5 C6 RS6 Avant back in 2010.

About the 742HP MTM, I might consider it later after the 5 year factory warranty expires, so meanwhile I will get the 700hp version :P

Uhm, I'm not in the States, the car and I live in Guadalajara, Mexico
    Audi Mexico was selling 20 C6 RS6 sedan and 5 C6 RS6 Avant back in 2010.

About the 742HP MTM, I might consider it later after the 5 year factory warranty expires, so meanwhile I will get the 700hp version :P
    Any more C6 RS6 still for sale in MX?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Any more C6 RS6 still for sale in MX?
    It will be easier to get a truckload of weed across the border than to get a C6 RS6 in!
    2008 A4 2.0TQ Quartz Grey Metallic S-Line/Titanium Package
    2017 A4 2.0TQ Glacier White Metallic Prestige Sport
    2003 RS6 TOTALED.-----Searching for a replacement

Quote Originally Posted by K91109 View Post
    Qisha, I am are really glad that there will be an RS7 introduced soon. However, will it maintain similar options/colors to the S7? My point is that from my experience with C6 A6, as you move from the regular A6 to S6 to RS6, the options & color choices become less. The C6 RS6 was offered with few interior & exterior colors & wheels. I believe that is still the case between the A7 & S7, where the S7 is having less interior & exterior options than the regular A7.

Will the RS7 maintain the same options offered on the A7 & S7?
    No problem, just order it black metallic/black leather and you'll get what you want.
    2007 B7 RS4 Sedan-MTM Supercharger/Exhaust/Wheels-Sachs Clutch/LWFW-Stasis Ohlin Suspension-Hotchkis Rear Sway-540HP-Red/Black-"The Cherry Bomb."

Quote Originally Posted by marklar182 View Post
    It will be easier to get a truckload of weed across the border than to get a C6 RS6 in!
    That happens daily, no challenge there...
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    That happens daily, no challenge there...
    Sadly.

But bringing across a grocery getter wagon is such a no-no......
    2008 A4 2.0TQ Quartz Grey Metallic S-Line/Titanium Package
    2017 A4 2.0TQ Glacier White Metallic Prestige Sport
    2003 RS6 TOTALED.-----Searching for a replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post
    Dear Friends,
    Is the Audi RS 6 coming to the USA? The premiere of the next Audi RS car will not be in Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post
    - the Audi RS 7 will be introduced first
    Get your NAIAS Tickets now
    Qisha, what you are saying is that RS7 will be in Jan @ NAIA and RS6 in Geneva in March next year, right?

If so when do you believe delivery will start? June or more likely the end of 2013?

Thanks a lot for all the info so far!

Dear Qisha,

the info on RS7 is a great one!
    Audi will go ahead once again.
    I hope we will see this car very soon on the roads)))
    And I would like it to be faster than Pana TTS)))
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marklar182 View Post
    Sadly.

But bringing across a grocery getter wagon is such a no-no......
    I know, it makes no sense to THIS consumer...

Email sent. Need /_/RS6!
    10' B8 S4 6MT- GIAC S1, Injen Intake, AWE Catback
    93' C4 S4 5MT- VEMS, GT30R, Built Motor etc...

Quote Originally Posted by pq40 View Post
    The RS6 should be very evenly matched to the M5 in a straight, and considering they have had over a year to see what the M5 can do and develop it, there is no reason it should not give the M5 a run for its money, but like always the M5 set the bar. Hopefully BMW doesn’t release a performance package when the RS6 comes out like they did for the M3 when the RS5 debuted.

From a stop the RS6 should be a little quicker time wise, but looking at C&D times for the Panamera Turbo S, and the M5, the M5 still traps the 1/4 mile faster. I have seen the Turbo S do the 1/4 mile anywhere from 11.5-11.7 @ 118-122, and the M5 11.7-11.9 @ 121-123mph...and mind you the M5 can pull those trap speeds with "only" RWD off the line. And on rolling acceleration test the M5 can out drag a Turbo S (Google M5 vs panamera Turbo S). So the RS6 should give the M5 a real run for its money at the drag strip, but around a track I would still put my money on the M5. The engine in the M5 has been placed considerably lower and further back in the chassis than the standard 5 series, and the rear sub frame on the M5 is incredibly ridged for track use. Its bolted directly to the chassis with no bushings like on the M3 GTS. It will be the same old story..the RS6 will be the stop light king, and the M5 will have the stronger top end acceleration, and be a better track car.
    >>
    Like always? Umm in 03 the C5 was the top car period. The M5 was well behind the curve. And i blew away several V10 M5 in the day as they were hunting for switches to get all the power and then still were at a loss for traction. in terms of on the track having had my RS6 out many times and never saw an M5 i think i feel the RS6 was still the better tool. and i could drive the track and regular roads in the rain and snow. its still an all around experience i think Audi is creating. I feel like the comparisons are still off as the Quattro part still is the aspect the Audis are ahead with in real world situations. And look better.

Hey Audi...I would buy an RS6 sedan of the next generation tomorrow if you send it and as an early RS6 owner I think you will sell one to all of us. No go on the Avant for me though. Love my RS5 after 2 weeks of owning it now but I still need a 4 door. I'll pay over 100k for it but if you take the strategy you did with the 5 it should be ok. I would rather skip the S6/7 and I did...I took the 5. Give me the RS6 sedan and I'm a definite sale. My wife doesn't like the A7 styling somehow...i don't get it as i like it, so if the RS7 is it I will have a fight when I show up at home with one anyway. She likes the S8 and so do I but I'm still wanting to stay out of the battleship class for a few more years.

Need to update the sig pic...the RS5 is fantastic on the track and I easily ran down an RS4 anyway, but excellent handling and very predictable feel. Damn it looks good too.
    Last edited by mmaturo; October 3rd, 2012 at 06:31.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Audi RS6 C6 mtm 1/4 mile - 11.52 on racelogik

If you americans want the new RS6 avants, can't you just import from Germany?
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    If you americans want the new RS6 avants, can't you just import from Germany?
    As far as I know, they cannot "just import" a new car that was not designed for their market.