Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post
Dear Friends,
after a successful time at the summercamp for obesity, the new Audi RS 6 has been sent back to the Gym to pack on some extra muscles. Not that it has been weak against its direct competition (has been on top already) but it has been considered as "needs more" to give the potential customer the most powerful and fastest Audi RS car ever.

Please admit muscles do not grow over night, due to that the release has been delayed. Other than that you would have seen the next Audi RS car in Paris next month.
I hope this extra delay is not going to make the RS6 arrive again just before the facelift. In the past the only reason that has stopped me from buying Audis is the fact that they were "old" on arrival and the new model even if no RS model was much more modern. Now I am so fed up with the Panamera Turbo that I am seriously considering the RS6. I love the new M5, but for me AWD is a must. I also hope the price will be reasonable. Where I live the previous model cost exactly as much as a Panamera Turbo, but with less standard equipment and a extremely high depreciation rate, as it was overtaken by the new model, even if with smaller engines.