Thread: OEM Wheels for sale

OEM Wheels for sale

My new Forgestars came in and I need to sell the OEM wheels. I used the center caps for our allroad so they are as the pictures show. The insides are cleaned out, the fronts have a few scuffs here and there, again as the pics will show. I would like to get a few of hundred for the set and will take any reasonable offer. I thought of keeping them for the snow, but I know that I will never drive it to the snow unless I move to Austria. Thanks much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	036..jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	12831   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	034..jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	12832   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	033..jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	12833   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	035..jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	12834  

I might have someone interested in these for his Allroad...

PM will be sent later.
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I would definitely be interested, PM sent last night, did you receive?

Hey MNRS6.... Where in MN are you located?... Sorry if I've already asked you in a prior thread.
    2003 RS6 l SE Exhaust l Koni Yellow Sports w/stock springs l Lowered 1"F 1.25"R l EPL Tuned l 19 x 9.5 VMR V713 & 265 PSS's l 50% window tint l Protective film on entire hood, bumper and front quarter panels l

I used to be in St. Paul but now live in St. Louis Park for the past 3 months. I would like to meet some more BEAST owners in MN, I love these cars but wow do they have alot of bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by MNRS6 View Post
    I used to be in St. Paul but now live in St. Louis Park for the past 3 months. I would like to meet some more BEAST owners in MN, I love these cars but wow do they have alot of bugs.
    We'll have to hook-up sometime.... I'm essentially on the SW corner of 494 and 169 in EP.

Do you do most of your own work? Any mods? What's the milage, color combo and history of your car?

Mine is mostly stock aside from the details listed in the signature. I will be sending the TCU out for the MTM upgrade around Labor Day.

NOTE: Appologize for thread hijacking----at least your posting is getting bemped!
    2003 RS6 l SE Exhaust l Koni Yellow Sports w/stock springs l Lowered 1"F 1.25"R l EPL Tuned l 19 x 9.5 VMR V713 & 265 PSS's l 50% window tint l Protective film on entire hood, bumper and front quarter panels l

I am near hwy 100 and Minnetonka, not far.
    The car, Silver with Black interior and hot weather package. 92,000 miles and I have owned for a year and a half. The car does have a rebuilt title so I got it a little cheaper but I have been really happy so far. I have done all my own work so far: timing belt, control arms, tranny fluid.

I sent pmails back to the three of you who have interest. Sorry I have been ultra busy with our relatively new business. I will attempt to be better at this.
    Thank you,
    Aaron.

forwarding to my contact at work, he as an Allroad and was liked the RS6 OEM rims...

Should bolt straight on... anyone know for sure?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    forwarding to my contact at work, he as an Allroad and was liked the RS6 OEM rims...

Should bolt straight on... anyone know for sure?
    Will need 15mm spaceer for proper offset on the allroad.
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

The rims are sold at this time. Thanks to all of the interest. As an FYI, we bought @ OEM wheels.com a set of RS4/6 wheels for my wife's allroad and used the RS6 center caps (with some minor mods) and they look great. Set cost with shipping was barely over $400 for the set. I would stay away from the wheel spacers with the physics issues that arise...but thats just my 2 cents.
    Regards, Aaron.