Thread: definitive tire, wheel, and offset thread

Hybrid View

Looks a lot like my beast, rolling the 18" copycat version wheels, nice and level with Koni's. Blue with SE exhaust FTW!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

After 3 sets of spacers and several months gone by my wheel fitment has sorted itself out:

FRONT-

TSW Nurburgring 19x9.5 ET41
    8mm Eibach spacers (effective ET33)
    275/35 B-stone S-04's
    Screws removed front front fender lip (one screw per side)
    26" front ride height (ground to fender lip), raised 1/4" via KW3's.
    Max OE spec Negative Camber
    "De Nubbed" front uprights (leaving a slight mound)
    Inner tire to upright clearance: appx 3mm (30 series tire would appreciably increase this)
    No fender lip rubbing (have not pushed the car very hard in corners, but still fairly quick at times)
    Slight tire to wheel well rubbing at full lock (due to larger diameter tire with 35 aspect ratio; plastic liner tends to warp, if fully flattened may not rub at all)

REAR-
    No spacer, plenty of clearance (10-11" wheel with 295+ tire, perhaps??)

We test fit other tire sizes (265/35, 275/30, also B-stone S04's) but wanted to protect the wheel a bit more with the 275 width (and didn't care for the look of 30 series tire and reduced gearing effect).

This thread has been very helpful, so here's to putting in my 3 cents worth to hopefully add a little more momentum on the wheel fitment quest.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com