Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Group buy aluminum shift paddles (Note: from 2016 DEAD)

not sure the party ever happened. At least it didnt for me and I was on the original list.
    RS6 2003 Mugello , silver, carbon, Revo, KW3s, Hotchkis sway bars, Custom exhaust, Hawk HPS pads, RNS-E, Bluetooth, 19" BBS CH(Black)

Folks,

its been a long time since I posted. I sold my Last RS6 a few years back to move to Europe.

I have just purchased another one, although those details are hush hush for now.

Bottom line, I am back and we are going to do this paddle thing!

In the next couple days, I will have purchased the cad files to make these.

I will be making them in both silver and anodized black with red markings for ""+" and "-".

Before folks start piling on....yes I did the last run of these through the original designer. He has agreed to sell me the cad files for production, so that is underway.

Once I have the files, a machinist and some numbers for purchase I will post back up again.

regards,

stephen

Just like Hotel California...

Cue the video

Last edited by DHall1; February 26th, 2015 at 03:43.

Does anyone have a pic of these installed?

Might help getting more people on board with a group buy.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Good things that come to those that wait. I am still in.
    RS6 2003 Mugello , silver, carbon, Revo, KW3s, Hotchkis sway bars, Custom exhaust, Hawk HPS pads, RNS-E, Bluetooth, 19" BBS CH(Black)

I would really like a set of these. I am glad this old thread caught some fire.
    Current: 08 Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series, 08 Mercedes E63 AMG, 99 Mercedes C43 AMG, 02 Porsche 911 Turbo, 91 BMW 318IC (E30)
    Past: 03 Audi RS6, 01 Audi S4, 13 Audi S6, 99 BMW M3, 07 Audi RS4, 06 BMW M5, +

These with new floormats might make my head explode.
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Here are your metal paddles... http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/19...nyone-know-how

I'm on the fence, would like grooves or something on the back, I like how our plastic ones have some traction. Black would be nice for sure, mmmmm.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Okay folks....I now own the CAD drawings and the rights to produce the shift paddles...we will do a set in plain silver and a set in black with red signs, or no red signs.

i may in fact try to modify a bit and have four ridge line grooves put into the top and bottom on the backside.

i will need at least 20 in each run, the black and the silver....i will get back to everyone by end of this next week with prices, but expect them to land between 225 and 250 per set....

stephen

Nice
    Black and Red signs for me

I'm in

Glad someone is doing this. Truth is I rarely use the paddle shifters except to short shift up and occasional down flick. The efforts are certainly appreciated. Could be on my list someday.

I'd go for a set. Need decide on color. Probably prefer silver for contrast but if came down to black only avail. would work too.

any update stephenci
    Last edited by PCMacDr; May 10th, 2015 at 00:18. Reason: error
    2003 Audi RS6
    Daytona Grey
    APR EMCS

think I could be tempted for a silver set.
    2010 XC90 exec, winter machine (V8 of course)
    2004 RS6 official Canadian edition, Daytona grey, (best colour!), summer edition
    2011 Q7 TDI, general alrounder

thought id posted on this yesterday? but anyway...
    Id take a set in silver please

Folks,

I realize this is almost a year on, but I have been consumed with other projects. After having the original fabricator decline to do another set of these, have actually found a fabricator in Richmond, Va that is currently working me up a price quote.

we will attempt both silver with black plus and minus as well as black anodized with red inset plus and minus.

The black version may cost a little bit more, as this step is sublet.

I have asked for an initial run of 25 units (pairs) followed by a break out of black and silver.

once I have the final cost, i will send a PM to those that replied to this thread last May.

Keep the faith folks, they are going to get made again!

stephen

I am in for a set if you can help me install them over a couple a beers. Are they going to be larger than the stock size? I too live in NoVA.

Silver or black..hrmmmm decisions