Thread: RS6 - stage 2 and higher

Hybrid View

Excuse me buting into this thread. I just found this intersting. I AM NOT RICH but just bought an RS6 with 88K miles. Seems to be in great shape with no noticble problems. I checked it out based on some DIY from this forum (THANKS). I would like to go to the next stage, but I cant get a clear idea of where to go and what I am going to spend. I want a little more poop and and tranny flash. Where and How much. My boss just beat me in his 2007 BMW 335i chipped. I dont want that to happen anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by leprs6 View Post
    My boss just beat me in his 2007 BMW 335i chipped. I dont want that to happen anymore.
    You might want to try "My RS has no boost" if you were beat by more than a car length. Best I can tell is stock 335i is 0-60 5.5 (a little bit slower than my blown Vic) and a chipped one is 4.8.....RS should be right there.

If you weren't close, you aren't making boost. I've had it happen with mine. Sometimes she is there, sometimes not. 5150

Quote Originally Posted by 905084 View Post
    You might want to try "My RS has no boost" if you were beat by more than a car length. Best I can tell is stock 335i is 0-60 5.5 (a little bit slower than my blown Vic) and a chipped one is 4.8.....RS should be right there.

If you weren't close, you aren't making boost. I've had it happen with mine. Sometimes she is there, sometimes not. 5150
    How did you fix that then, did something need replacing/renewing?
    Current: V10 RS 6 Saloon, 420mm Ceramics, MRC, Milltek, MTM bits, Audi exclusive bits - 757BHP/967NM
    Past: V8 RS 6 plus, Sprint Blue, 126 of 999

Excuse me buting into this thread. I just found this intersting. I AM NOT RICH but just bought an RS6 with 88K miles. Seems to be in great shape with no noticble problems. I checked it out based on some DIY from this forum (THANKS). I would like to go to the next stage, but I cant get a clear idea of where to go and what I am going to spend. I want a little more poop and and tranny flash. Where and How much. My boss just beat me in his 2007 BMW 335i chipped. I dont want that to happen anymore.
    Hmmmm, I call driver error, or your new ride may not be putting out the right power..sorry my brother has a chipped 335 as well...before my rs6 died last september, I would repeatedly flog him.....from a standing start, or from anywhere after that..

Good luck, lots of great tunes out there.

Stephen

Add Rain...

Edit: Also heat soak will rob you of power so don't be a fool and rev your engine... also search for rat-foot-duck technic...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Add Rain...
    +1 LMAO......or 6 inches of slush!