Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: summer mode! forgestar f14 19*10 with 275 series rubber

Quote Originally Posted by kismetcapitan View Post
    aluminum fenders are by far the easiest to roll. Hell, I did most of it with a small mallet, and will finish it with a rolling tool after I cut the plastic out. but if my schedule with my friend with the rolling tool doesn't work out, I can also finish the job folding in the lip with the same mallet. Just need to be gradual and careful!

steel fenders - that's a different story. lots of heat gun usage and grunting and straining with a rolling tool. lots of curse words helps too.

oh my bad i thought some dude was comming to your house with a machiene that does it on the car! ... and then drives away afterwards.......sorry
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    I will get a slight Brush under hard cornering and hitting a dip in the road at the same time. Other than that no issues at all, even with 4 people in the car. What you say above is true, but let's not forget about the wheel offset (ET). Its possible I believe that a 19x10" wheel and 275-30-19 Rubber with a 30 or 25mm offset could possibly clear that upright without a spacer (Depending on design of the wheel of course). My Effective offset is 30mm (35-5mm spacer) and it clears my Uprights with no issues.
    At the 30mm offset how much clearance would you say you have to the upright?

Didn't really measure it Korben but I would say 1 or 2mm, just enough to keep the tire off the Upright.
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.