Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heading out...

I'm also new around rs6.com but be safe and thanks for your service!

Chin up, head down. See you when you get back!

Thanks for all the well wishes gentlemen. It is much appreciated. I will still get on here a good bit, just not as regularly as when home. Almost to my final destination, will let you all know when i make it.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Thanks to you, Josh, and all men and women in uniform and their families for their service and sacrifice. Be safe, and Godspeed.
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude

I echo all the sentiments here. Thank you for everything, Josh... watch your ass over there!

Josh, my hat goes off to you & all of the other service members who keep our country safe. Looking forward to your return!!!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Take care and return safe. good luck.

G*dspeed and safe return!
    2003 RS6 MTM, RNS-E, 2007 Q7 and 1999 A4

What branch are you in? Best of luck man. Keep your head down & stay safe. Thank you for your service.

I was a cav scout platoon leader back in the Somalia operation, but Afghanistan is by no means a fluff tour - certainly a level up from Mogadishu. The mission there is still as serious as it gets, and be proud that you're a part of a mission with profound global implications.

stay frosty, and you'll be fine - you have your unit buddies to be your family there. And the weather will certainly be better; man, I can't stand hot weather!!
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

Thanks for all your help on here and service to the country, be safe out there!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Much appreciated. Yeah, I would rather bundle up than sweat my ass off like I did in Iraq. Should be fun though, same mission as last time.

Quote Originally Posted by kismetcapitan View Post
    I was a cav scout platoon leader back in the Somalia operation, but Afghanistan is by no means a fluff tour - certainly a level up from Mogadishu. The mission there is still as serious as it gets, and be proud that you're a part of a mission with profound global implications.

stay frosty, and you'll be fine - you have your unit buddies to be your family there. And the weather will certainly be better; man, I can't stand hot weather!!
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloRS6 View Post
    What branch are you in? Best of luck man. Keep your head down & stay safe. Thank you for your service.
    In the Navy working for the Army on an Air Force base...confused yet? lol

Been there done that...was in the Marine Corps, working for the Navy on an Army base...good luck Josh...be safe...
    2013 Audi S8

Relative safety is the plan and the goal in mind...thanks man.

Keep safe.

I'm proud of you and all those who serve!