Thread: lower spoilers

lower spoilers

Hi all,

I had the good fortune to buy Headshot's RS6. In the fall I had the front bumper fully clear bra'd and in doing so had to remove the front lower spoilers to get them done separately.

While I have them off the car I took some pictures of them and a friend of mine sent them to a body shop he know to get cost to reproduce.

All said and done, it appears I can get set's made for around $300. I'd need to get a minimum order made as there is a significant one time cost to get moulds made. They would be fibreglass and I suspect the would come unpainted. They'd closely match the ones for my car so any body difference in your cars would have to be figured out personally.

Here is Headshot's original post...

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/21...ers?highlight=
    http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/16...led?highlight=

Here are two pics of one of the spoilers

I'll see interest before going any farther.

Greg
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

Hi Greg,

As a new owner/member, I'd be interested. Are you going ahead with them?
    Kudos to Headshot for such a great, yet subtle design.

Thanks,

Jeff

Man, the More and More I look at that Hood and Spoiler is the more I want them, especially the Hood. I don't know Why I didn't jump on this a long time ago.............................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

I remember Headshot ran into weight problems when he tried to have another group build organized. How are you going to address that?

I would be in for a set

your too late boys, just last week I've finally reinstalled them and I don't think I want to go through the hassle or removing the bumper again.

[IMG][/IMG]
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

Wish I would not have missed this. If you change your mind keep us posted.
    www.jsmotorcar.com