Thread: FS: 2003 Avus Silver Pearl RS6 with Low Miles (52K) & EXTENDED WARRANTY

Thumbs up FS: 2003 Avus Silver Pearl RS6 with Low Miles (52K) & EXTENDED WARRANTY

'I will be putting my RS6 up for sale in about a week. I had an RS4 for 4 years and loved it. Other than the catalytic converter going out twice, it was a great experience owning it. But when I went to replace it, the stick shift and the rise in price for the S6 that was then available, pushed me to a RS6. Wow, what a car. I have enjoyed this car more than any of my other sport cars (One Porsche Carrera, 5 BMWs, several muscle cars). The 0-60 time that I have seen for this car cannot be right since mine does it in just above 4 seconds. I have opened this RS6 to 165 and it still had a lot left.

Now I am moving to the country up in Wisconsin and need to buy a truck. Won't be using this beast much so I rather sell it than see it sit around gathering dust.

About my RS6:
    - Asking price is $27,000.
    - Pictures are available at photobucket. Copy and paste this link;

http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

ALL pictures were taken by Maplewood Audi when I purchased the car in 2009. The car looks exactly the same today, accept for the mileage, and will be presented as in these pictures to all prospective buyers.
    - I am the second owner. The first owner was a member of this board and when I bought this RS6 in August of 2009, the other members raved about how he had cared for this car.
    - It has NEVER been in any kind o f accident. None. NO taps, No fender benders, no oops dropped something on it.
    - It looks amazing in and out except for the wheels which I curb rashed. After owning smaller cars with shorter wheel bases, I kept cutting turns tighter than I should have. Now that winter is almost over, I am looking for a new set of wheels and tires for it before selling it.
    - This RS6 needs nothing (except the wheels as mentioned) and is mechanically sound.
    - It has an extended warranty that is transferable and is good for another year and a half or about 48,000 more miles.
    - This RS6 has only 52,000 miles with a 70% highway / 30% city driving history.
    - Everything works.
    - It is wired for Valentine 1 and I strongly recommend your getting one. V1 works!
    - It is Avus Silver Pearl in color with black interior.

If you are interested, private message me or email me at ishconsult@hotmail.com and we can communicate further. I live in the Chicago area but I am moving to Northern Wisconsin by the end of March and am having second thoughts about taking the beast with me so I am seriously considering selling it.

lol...as i too live in Chicago i would want the rs6 up in Wisc just for the better open roads...and it sure as hell works in the snow. Good luck with the sale..mine was just as fast stock so I believe it. Some were better than others out of the box.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

This RS6 sold in less then a week! Wowie! Thanks for the comments folks.

and I couldn't be happier to be the purchaser!

Thanks for the info around here gents, I'll be lurking.

-bill

^Welcome aboard the..

210K miles rolled