Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS.....Special Sauce-No Flames please

Ben! I thought u cared enough to pay attention! TB service done when engine swapped last year.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    ah, well um, not to be offensive but you previously indicated that your physical stature is larger than most.... are ya gonna fit?
    On the same topic, my Service Advisor @ Hoehn is Guy and he is 6'8" and probably close to 300lb = BIG BOY! and he fits into the RS6.
    Much of my car's maintenance was done at Hoehn, before being briefly owned by two others before finding a home with me. I wonder if this guy, named Guy, might explain why my driver's seat somehow feels more "stretched out" than the passenger seat...:P Seriously though, it drives me nuts that the bolsters do not hug my body.

a 640bhp RS6. Had this car been for sale back in August when I was in the market, I'd have been all over this car. I remember seeing an RS6 Avant for sale with the same tune in Korea; the car had serious mechanical issues and it took all of a two minute test drive to run away from that car. But it isn't the tune; it's how you maintain the car.

Regarding mods, there really isn't a formula, and I more or less accept that any money spent on mods is money I won't see back. I recently sold my Skyline, and I assure you I got very little of the $100K+ I sank into tuning that thing.

anyways, while such a well-sorted and insanely powerful RS6 seems insane to sell, that is a very, very sweet 996TT! In an ideal world, your RS6 would be an Avant and you'd be keeping that and have the 996TT as your focused sports car. While the RS6 is so astonishingly good at nearly everything, there is a definite need to have a two seater (or token 2+2) all-out sports car that is all race and not practical
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    Ben! I thought u cared enough to pay attention! TB service done when engine swapped last year.
    Lo Siento Esteban! Probably too much rum and cokes last night....

Quote Originally Posted by kismetcapitan View Post
    Much of my car's maintenance was done at Hoehn, before being briefly owned by two others before finding a home with me. I wonder if this guy, named Guy, might explain why my driver's seat somehow feels more "stretched out" than the passenger seat...:P Seriously though, it drives me nuts that the bolsters do not hug my body.

Regarding mods, there really isn't a formula, and I more or less accept that any money spent on mods is money I won't see back. I recently sold my Skyline, and I assure you I got very little of the $100K+ I sank into tuning that thing.
    The only RS6 with the sport seats that actually doesn't allow sliding around was John's (Audi5000csqt) with the suede inlays.
    I have yet to test a set of RS6 RECAROS...

You sold your beloved SKYLINE?!?!?!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Seat?

Steve, if you have not sold those seats, send me a picture/info/price via email and I will post them on my facebook page and some of the other boards that I am on.
    jaautowerks@gmail.com
    RS6 Technician, ASE MASTER Certified, Eurocharged Performance Tuning, Milltek Sport Exhausts, 034 Motorsports, @ jaautowerks.com

John, Ty....but RS 6 is pending sale again!..... And asking price. However seats will be including for the $28k. Thanks John for the offer.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

I was forced to sell the Skyline. I didn't have enough time in Korea to make proper arrangements, and the car is ineligible for import until 2016. Tax and registration issues cropped up and there wasn't anything I could do from Nashville.

The car was sold with the understanding that if he sells it, I have first right of refusal. Ideally, he'll own it for four years, at which point the engine should be more than ready for an overhaul that I had planned anyways (a Skyline engine with a tune of over 250bhp/liter is good for about 30-50K miles...if you're lucky!). I'll then bring that monster home here in the States
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo