Thread: RS6 shell available - must be gone by this weekend

RS6 shell available - must be gone by this weekend

Hi all...my son and I have been parting out a 2003 RS6 that was wrecked in the front. We've stripped everything down and are left with the shell. At this point it still has the fuel tank, control arms and shocks (DRC system included). Also has the steering rack and roll bars but essentially that is it. Hood and front fenders were damaged in the crash and gone. Trunk lid was dented and is gone as well. Lower doors are avaiable but off the car and I have three of the four door regulator assemblies with glass. Rear glass is good but front windshield is not.

Will sell cheap but catch is it has to be gone by this next weekend or I'll need to sell it for scrap. I can help roll/winch it onto a flatbed for removal but I will need the wheels that are on there so I would suggest bringing a spare set just for ease of maneuverability.

Best offer gets it. I can be reached at 623.850.3456 or saul (at) photoplace (dot) com.

I will be bringing the rest of the parts with me on the move, so I will have updated lists etc after I get settled in in NY.

Are you in Arizona with Dave?

I seem to remember your username on Audiworld...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I am indeed...in fact Dave has bought quite a few parts and has seen the shell. He knows a ton more about the cars than I do so his opinion would probably be helpful for you. He may be interested in the chassis as well, but my accelerated move time line may make if difficult for him!

your # is not working PM send.

I'm interested in some parts

Mainly the side skirts and rear bumper. Let me know if they are available, and got asking price. Thanks!

There gone. I already asked.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Not to hijack... I have a set of skirts available (and some other RS6 parts that I will be listing on the forum). Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by layuca View Post
    Not to hijack... I have a set of skirts available (and some other RS6 parts that I will be listing on the forum). Thanks...
    I'm interested, shoot me an email at rob (dot) Kievning (at) gmail (dot) com, or PM me. Thanks!

I've moved back to NY but chassis is still in my old garage in AZ. I will be back in town first weekend in March if someone wants it.!

Got any of the interior carbon pieces?