Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012: Update

About wheel arches, I like the squared ones for the RS6 because its subtle, but RS4 should always be wide arches! Also, RS7 look really good from front end. Unique headlights and side intakes. Shame about the side/rear profile though I don't like sportbacks.
    HKS786

Thanks a lot for your reply Qisha! The RS7 will be my new car, hopefully available some time during 2012..

i sincerely doubt we will see RS6/RS7 in 2012 but rather in geneva 2013. that would wound more logical to me.... or it would be the first time an RS car is release sooooooo fast after release of a model
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Dear Quisha (and the rest of audi),

It would be very appreciated if the new RS6 was imported to the United States. I love my C5 RS6. I want the C7. Please bring it here.

Sincerely,

RS lover from the US
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

so, what Qisha is saying is there won't be the RS6 sedan?!!!

RS cars typically show in geneva. from what i know the only prod debuts left this calendar year in auto shows are the new A3 hatchback/RS4 (geneva), updated R8/Q5 in the fall (paris), a3 sedan (la show in the fall). maybe a concept here or there. but thats about it. i agree than the RS6/7 will debut in geneva next year.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

RS6 sedan and RS7 would be too much in the same segment I think same as RS4 sedan and RS5.
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Quote Originally Posted by youry View Post
    RS6 sedan and RS7 would be too much in the same segment I think same as RS4 sedan and RS5.
    Well, I think we need RS4 and RS5 because of M3/C63 coupes/sedans. RS6/RS7 also are needed to compete with M5/M6GT/E63/CLS63.
    HKS786

Quote Originally Posted by darkop View Post
    so, what Qisha is saying is there won't be the RS6 sedan?!!!
    I also expect that outcome, B/C, lets face it! No one is going to buy RS 6 limo' with RS 7, producing same power and better looking for the same price!

Quote Originally Posted by HKS786 View Post
    Well, I think we need RS4 and RS5 because of M3/C63 coupes/sedans. RS6/RS7 also ar needed to compete with M5/M6GT/E63/CLS63.
    Well, M5 and E AMG sedan have little bit "hard core" costumers and they more history than RS 6. I think that's reason why they are on offer along side with more appealing M6 GranCoupe, if there be one, and CLS 63 AMG...
    We will have to wait and see what will Audi do!

Quote Originally Posted by youry View Post
    So they wouldn't have a direct competitor for the M5 sedan. The RS7 will be a competitor to the m6 GC.

Quote Originally Posted by darkop View Post
    So they wouldn't have a direct competitor for the M5 sedan. The RS7 will be a competitor to the m6 GC.
    Looking at sales figures of the last one, compared to the oponents, maybe they don't need it...

Sent Audi Germany a tweet asking if I will see the RS6 at Geneva and the reply was "you'll see!" - I'll be ordering mine the next day!

of course not. much too soon? its a 3000000% sure
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

I think they'll show it, they have too because of the M5 and M6 launch! In my garage for March 2013! That will do nicely

nope.... they never present TWO RS cars at the same time.... geneva is for RS4 AVANT only in terms of RS cars.... Having said that I am wantign to go that route as well. RS5 on sale and waiting for the RS6 to order it....... next year when its released
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Old school but they now have new RS3 RS4 RS5 and TT and they used to only have one RS car out at any time until recently!
    Why not an RS6 and RS7! It would make very bad business sense to me not to react to BMWs M5 and M6. They cannot give BMW 2 years of free sales!
    I still think they will show it! We shall see! They never said no to me yet when I asked about and RS5cab they said a decision had not been made to make it!
    Quite a big difference to you'll see!

the production constraints are indeed not present anylonger since now the RS cars are made on line where the other cars are made (cs only in quattro gmbh before). but still they will not prsent two rs now.... it was goign to be the case we would have pictures already now..... oficial pictures alays appear about 2 week before the show..... rs4 pics are available but not RS6.... audi does not make its business out of the RS cars..... its a niche market, rs cars are there to brgn th dream and have other cars sold... they shoudl care le if M5/M6 is already there. and this happens all the time....
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Yes but remember the RS4 pictures have onlt just come out and it is shipping in April maybe a year ahead of the RS6 which is why you have pictures!
    I am still hoping that we will see an RS6 and 7 with shipments late 2012/spring 2013