Thread: Did Apikol build a better mouse trap...Apikol made MAF seals.

Did Apikol build a better mouse trap...Apikol made MAF seals.

Ok I order the Apikol Trans mount(i have thier Diff), Apikol was kind enough to supply me with their newly designed MAF seals.
    Every owner knows, the $80/per OEM MAF seals are a joke...in that as soon as they are installed, everytime the MAF house is removed, a little bit of life in the seal is lost.
    So Apikol designed a solution, I believe out of poly.....they have test fitted them on 2 cars so far and have no issues and a TIGHT seal...yokust maybe?

So Doug sent me a set free(what is really nice is, he never mentioned it...I actually saw it itemized on an email receipt), as he just a new shipment in and decided if I took them and tried them i will share with you.

So unless yokust has them, I cant attest until i get car back tomorrow...I have to ask Dion to take a pic so I can share w/ u all. Btw they are way cheaper then stock.

Fingers XXed
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

heres a pic from thier FB page
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	apikol..jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	12023  
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Interested!!!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Hey apikol,

Please convert to HTML5 so everyone can view your page.

Thanks,
    Rest of the World.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

^^^ I hear ya josh....cant access on my Ipad, cant access on my windows based PC....i found the pic from thier FB page.....still cool that a company like that would go to trouble to produce a cheap product that has been a HUGE headache for many RS6 owners.

Indeed! Looking forward to reviews...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Add to pile- Sounds interesting and look forward to feedback
    210K miles rolled

I will log some #'s sat morn, when I'm out on the interstate @ 5am....hopefully some WOT 3rd gear pulls....hehehehehe
    seriously I have NO idea if they are 'better'...I really hope so.

Yes, they have been on my car for awhile, before they fully released them. Mine were the test bed ones of course, and they went a few revisions for perfect fitment.

The new ones will be on my car when motor goes back here (hopefully soon)

Yokust, awesome...Ty for the feedback.....Doug, Brendon seem like great guys, as I have only bought a couple diff items from them. Very solid that he gave me a set. Going in tonight!