Thread: RS6 Still for sale...

RS6 Still for sale...

Black on black with noise enhanced exhaust, carbon and winter package.
    Beautiful California car. Second owner. Always garaged. No accidents. Car is in great shape inside and out and meticulously maintained. 72k miles. Mods are OZ 19" wheels (shown), with Michelin PS2 w plenty of life left), Bilstein PSS9 (Under 3k miles on them), H-Sport sway bars and APR 4 setting ecu (513hp on pump gas). I have all OEM parts including wheels. Comes with transferable Zurich warranty, good up to 100k or May of '13. Recent work under warranty was both rear shock mounts, radiator, replaced leaking valve cover gaskets and tons of little things (I have all receipts). Out of warranty I just did timing belt (same time as valve covers to save me $), water pump, etc. and brake job (rear rotors and pads all the way around).

I have all records and original window sticker. $27k/offer.

Can send more pics if you're serious. The car is in Northern California.

Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_1626..jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	11914  

Good price, nice looking ride!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

With all the Mods, Maintenance and warranty that's an execellent price. If I didn't have mine, I would jump on It. GLWS.......................................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

PM Sent!

yodavemac,

I'm interested in more info about your car:
    1.) additiona interior / exterior pics
    2.) mintenance completed - receipts
    3.) Info regarding the extended warranty
    4.) What condition are the oem wheels? would you willing to make a cost reduction if you kept the 19"OZ wheels & tires and just put the oem wheels back on?

Thanks.
    Current: 2003 Audi RS6, 2007 E63 AMG, 2011 Dodge Ram
    Previous: 07 RS4, 05 E55 AMG, 03 S8, 04 A8L, 04 S4, 01 A8L