Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New member - Pictures of my RS 6 Plus

New member - Pictures of my RS 6 Plus

After nine years of patience, I finally gave in and got myself an RS 6. My Audi S8 was stolen from an Audi garage a few months back - I don't want to go into the ins and outs as I want to keep this thread a positive one. But anyway, I've owned a few A8 and S8 models in my time and this is my first RS Audi. It's a 2004 RS 6 Plus in sprint blue with only 36k miles on the clock, a clean bill of health and is my second car. My daily commute is done in a facelift BMW 320 D M Sport Coupe, it does 50+ mpg so balances the economy with the RS 6 well. I've only had her two days so I will get better photos once it's fully detailed. Here are the ones I have so far.

Enjoy, and I'm glad to finally be a part of this forum, after spending years lurking.

Awesome looking Plus, Seen your thread over on RS246 earlier seems like your over the moon with your purchase! You going to keep it standard or do a few mods to it here and there?

Sam

That is awesome! Enjoy the new ride! Welcome aboard the

210K miles rolled

Very nice, thanks for sharing!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Very nice!!!!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Awesome car. Thanks for sharing and welcome.
    Is that the stock suspension?

Thanks fellas, the suspension is H&R coilovers - thank god. That's the only mod it has.
    It is staying standard for the time being 54m - only mods planned are voice control activation on the RNS E and a smaller aerial. I may go for a milltek and MRC/Viper map if I get bored.

Your Pissing me off !! Can't get the Avant over hear. That's one beautiful looking car. And welcome to this side of the water......................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

I love those colors, everything looks great together. And I have Avant envy also. Why America? Why can't we embrace the wagon?

Pure sex.....welcome, what a beauty.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

forget the wagon, I'm still bent out of shape over no 19" wheels and Recaros for the US market!

RS6 Plus is a nice score though! I wouldn't mind a RHD Audi...even though Korean roads are like the US (drive on the right), I'd been driving with a RHD car for five years, so I'm still kind of adjusting, and find myself drifting to the right of a lane from time to time.
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

Welcome!

Awesome looking + you've got there. Sits perfect with the suspensionkit.

Hi Amar and welcome.

Sorry for the trouble with registering. Great pictures!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Thanks for your kind comments.

I love it out in the US, I've just recently spent some time in LA, Vegas and New York and am coming back again soon. I know you guys get screwed over when it comes to wheels/seats/avants. So if it makes you feel any better. A tank of gas over here costs around $170 US. That should help you all sleep better, and now you understand why I have a daily BMW.

Quote Originally Posted by Amar View Post
    A tank of gas over here costs around $170 US. That should help you all sleep better, and now you understand why I have a daily BMW.
    Dang I just filled up for $70 with 93 octane.

Amar, your car is perfect, love it, the stance and colors are beautiful.

Thanks Skribe, that wouldn't even get me half a tank...!

My BMW does 700 miles on a 63 litre tank of fuel, and has 190 BHP.

What tax do you guys pay on the RS 6? We pay $420 US a year...!

Thanks for all those pictures. Good luck with the new beast.

Yearly plate fees vary by state. In AZ the last time I checked plates they were nearly 800/yr. No way Im paying that fee. Oregon is 20/yr. Guess where I plate my car? AZ blows with 10% sales tax. Its getting to the point where AZ is getting to be like CA. 10% sales tax. Give me a break.

Yes, if its the VAT you speak of...I can understand. We have our share of tax around every corner, state income tax rates are increasing every year it seems. Then you lump on the Federal income tax and it layer upon layer of tax tax tax.

It is what it is and the bunker just gets dug alittle deeper. Poverty rates are sky high and climbing in the US right now. I just noticed a news story where gangs of teenagers are robbing local stores beating the staff to near death. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Amar View Post
    Thanks Skribe, that wouldn't even get me half a tank...!

My BMW does 700 miles on a 63 litre tank of fuel, and has 190 BHP.

What tax do you guys pay on the RS 6? We pay $420 US a year...!
    Last edited by DHall1; September 14th, 2011 at 02:00.

Interesting that you can just register in another state, and wow, what a saving, well we pay 20% tax here in the UK on goods/services.