Thread: Wheels on 2003 RS6

Wheels on 2003 RS6

So I have a set of rs4 wheels on my car and bent the heck out of one.

i got all set up with new tires and some used rs4 wheels i bought from someone who has a tt. yeah i'm an idiot.

right now i have the tt-rs4 wheels on the back and the rs6-rs4 wheels on the front.

crap. the tt wheels won't fit over the calipers on the front. how bad is it to have them on the back?
    2003 RS6 Avus - MTM Cat Back - HRE M40s - Sway - Kenwood DNX 9960

not sure but i have a set of 2 rs4, titanium 19x8.5 et32 that are in good condion w/ pirellis i would sell ya for $250.00
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Main thing is rolling diameter. You want to keep it the same. Obviously you need to get this fixed, but I assume you need the car for transportation. Check the tire size and use calculators you can find online with a quick google search.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Is there some kind of spec wheels have that let you know if they clear our 8pot front calipers? How do I know a wheel clears the calipers without actually trying them on the car?

Any 19" should clear the calipers. I'm surprised the 18" don't clear them. What size are the wheels that won't fit?

probably not enough offset clearance as most other audis don't need the depth ours do.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Spacers....or adapters to clear the front calipers

Yeah I bought 19's and tried to go cheap and get reps just as throw away wheels but they werent even close to fitting. Needed a good 30mm spacer if not more. Lesson learned...