Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RS6 for sale?

Wow, you are one of the guys that seems more equipped to keep the RS6 forever since you know how to do so much work on them.

Ive come to my senses and decided to keep mine with the hopes of going 6 speed one day. If you really do decide to sell your car, good luck. Im sure you will find a buyer pretty quickly since your car is in such great condition.

Bump.....My car is currently at the Audi dealer having the fuel tank replaced under the recall action. When it's finished, I plan on leaving it there and driving away with something else. I'd prefer to see the car go to an enthusiast, so if you have any interest now is the time.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Bump.....My car is currently at the Audi dealer having the fuel tank replaced under the recall action. When it's finished, I plan on leaving it there and driving away with something else. I'd prefer to see the car go to an enthusiast, so if you have any interest now is the time.
    damn it, pat!!!!

Any plucking of parts?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

- Bummer- I hate to see ya jump the train but I wish you the best of luck!
    210K miles rolled

quitter...
    2013 Audi S8

Too bad, I just joined, and it's a high powered picky car, but older. I drop a few $k here and there but it's still nowhere near buying a BMW or Amg and still shelling out. Might be one of the best cars I've been able to drive, although the low speed shudder as I turn out of my driveway pisses me off
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Pat are you wrenching now or still the service manager? Is the car at Maplewood or Carousel? I know what you mean about getting burned out though. I work on so many other peoples cars the last thing i want to do at night is stay late and work on my car.

Quote Originally Posted by vodeftones View Post
    Pat are you wrenching now or still the service manager? Is the car at Maplewood or Carousel? I know what you mean about getting burned out though. I work on so many other peoples cars the last thing i want to do at night is stay late and work on my car.
    I left auto edge a month ago and went back to wrenching. The cars sitting at carousel right now.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Any chance of trading factory SE exhaust plus cash before she goes....maximize your return
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by na1mt View Post
    Any chance of trading factory SE exhaust plus cash before she goes....maximize your return
    He has Eisenmann race exhaust...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Didn't type right. My SE exhaust + cash for his Eisenmann
    Last edited by na1mt; August 14th, 2011 at 09:42. Reason: Text
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Dont mean to get too personal but being your car is upgraded in more ways than one, what is the dealership willing to give you for it as a trade?

Pat, you'll regret it for sure. Getting a S8? CTS-V?
    Don't do it! LOL
    Might as well get rid of ALL those great tools in the garage, I have a great home for them.
    2003 RS 6______________________________________________
    Mugello Blue/Silver Interior/Wood Trim/Warm Weather Package/
    LED Tail lights/RNS-E/DVD Video/OEM S5 19's/Custom Painted Calipers/Full CAT-Less, Nonresonated Milltek/APR DV's/
    H-Sport Sway Bars/5 Bar FPR/ABT Aluminum pedals/MTM TCU Chip

-------Other Rides
    2007 Cadillac Escalade
    2007 Jeep Compass
    2006 Jeep Commander
    2006 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab
    -------

The car is sold guys...I appreciate all of the positive comments. The new owner is registered here, hopefully you can give him some direction in the future, although I can't imagine there's anything left to do on this car. Cheers!

Congrats on the sale - I'm sure it's bittersweet ( I know mine will be...) and thanks for all the info you've shared. What's going to replace it ?

Cheers ~

E
    APR ECU|KW3's, H-sports & 034 Arms|Wagner& Venair|Labree DP's w/ Cat deletes|USP custom exhaust w/ Miltek tips|VMR's & 265 RE011's|SEAT Cupra fr. spoiler|Full black optic & mirrors|RSN-E|RS6+ pedals|Clear-cornered|smoked tails/sides|S6 door blades|9500i

Yeah, Pat, don't make me pick up the phone. What's the story?

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    Yeah, Pat, don't make me pick up the phone. What's the story?
    Hahaha, It's long....Short story...I've blown my car fuse. All three of my cars are on the chopping block.

Yeah,

25% of the cars on the road dont have car insurance. Yet, I have 5 that mostly stay parked and I pay for all the deadbeats. It gets old.

Hell, 50% of the mortgages in FL are in default....again, who pays bills anymore.