Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OEM Tri-Spoke Rim fitment on C5 RS6...?

Question OEM Tri-Spoke Rim fitment on C5 RS6...?

Hey Guys

So, I know these wheels are originally from the C6 RS6, but Audi offers them factory in 19" on the B8 S4, S5, TT-S, A3, A6, and Q5. (Maybe more, not sure)

Anyway, which wheel from which of the US Spec Audi's will fit on the C5 RS6? Looking for a set to fit without spacers. I know the S5 Wheels are ET32, but I want a confirmed answer as to which offset will fit.

Any input appreciated, thanks guys

Dave

I think the S5 wheels are 19x9 ET32 correct? That fitment is fine for the C5, however you will need hub-centric adapters as the B8 and C6 chassis wheels utilize a 66.1mm center bore while the C5 is 57.1mm.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

However, I'd like a for sure answer before pulling the trigger. The Concave spoke design PLUS the 2mm less of clearance with the ET32 makes me worry about clearance in the front.

Quote Originally Posted by witwer4444 View Post
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

However, I'd like a for sure answer before pulling the trigger. The Concave spoke design PLUS the 2mm less of clearance with the ET32 makes me worry about clearance in the front.
    Are you worried about fender clearance? You'll have more than enough. Personally, I'd run a 19x9 ET32 with a 5-8mm spacer. With no spacers you'll have more than adequate clearance inside and out...I run 19x9.5 ET35 with 275/30R19 tires, lowered with no rubbing whatsoever. And I drive hard!
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Are you worried about fender clearance? You'll have more than enough. Personally, I'd run a 19x9 ET32 with a 5-8mm spacer. With no spacers you'll have more than adequate clearance inside and out...I run 19x9.5 ET35 with 275/30R19 tires, lowered with no rubbing whatsoever. And I drive hard!
    No, brake clearance. RS6 is widebody, I am not worried about the fenders haha. Not running spacers.

No, brake clearance. RS6 is widebody, I am not worried about the fenders haha. Not running spacers.
    Well, I guess I don't know the best way to prove it to you...There is a guy local to me that runs OEM S5 wheels on his RS6 (don't remember his user name....Videodeftones?) just hub-centric adapters. The Euro RS6 wheels were 19x9 ET 35....

These are 25 offset. nearly perfect IMO. Are you buying from a dealer or someone that has them or something?

Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Well, I guess I don't know the best way to prove it to you...There is a guy local to me that runs OEM S5 wheels on his RS6 (don't remember his user name....Videodeftones?) just hub-centric adapters. The Euro RS6 wheels were 19x9 ET 35....
    Thanks for the info. Its ALL about spoke design, ET doesnt really give a 100% okay.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    These are 25 offset. nearly perfect IMO. Are you buying from a dealer or someone that has them or something?

Are those Hartmanns? Not interested for many reasons. And as soon as I get an answer as to which vehicle offers the right ones, I'll look for a used set online.

They are Hartmann's. Bad experience huh?
    Are those Hartmanns? Not interested for many reasons. And as soon as I get an answer as to which vehicle offers the right ones, I'll look for a used set online.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Bored with this....how did we end up with all the Audizine runoff lately?

.........snickers loudly with knee slap.......
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Don't worry. They always end up going away eventually.

Don't worry. They always end up going away eventually.
    True...it's just too funny. They come over here posting want adds for RS6 parts. WTF! We have RS6's...all the RS6 parts we have are attached to our damn cars! Then they get agitated when we don't have parts to sell them. It gets old.

Next time, give them the URL to genuine and the part number...

Item Number MSRP Core Price Price
    look it up urself
    $650.00 $0.00 $546.00
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I have a set of downpipes I will sell?

I have a set of downpipes I will sell?
    you got mail!

I think there is a newbie who setup a group buy on Billy Bonkers exhaust for the same price you can call any number of vendors and just order it. Said newbie owns a S6. Said newbie says Billy Bonkers can fit single tips for no extra cost for us RS6 owners. Never mind the proper offset of the single tip. Never mind the taper to the oval single tip. Never mind Billy Bonkers does not have a RS6 to setup jigs.

Hell, even Audizine would run this quack off the site. Never mind, you cant tell the newbie he is on crack or the wrath of RS6.com comes down. haha