Thread: RS6 Trance Sessions - SaSaZu

Beware RS6 Trance Sessions - SaSaZu

Another week. Another fun episode to fill your RS6 Bose with Trance madness.

This week we travel to Prague and present you SaSaZu.
    SaSaZu is actually a chef creation of an alchemy of tastes, colors, sounds, passion and design coming together to create an enchanting experience. Well, if you ask me, that pretty much describes the Audi RS6 (aka The Beast).
    The club by the same name, is a transformed "warehouse" space turned into an ultra-chic complex with lights and sounds.
    I won't bore you with details of the type of "warehouse".......
    If anyone has been to SaSaZu in its current version, feel free to post your experience.

My RS6 Tune Of The Week is by our friends from Egypt, Aly & Fila, that produced a great beat that just takes me to a whole other level with the sweet voice of Carol Lee.

Rounding this week's episode we have one of my favorite beats by Sander Van Doorn. I'll introduce another remix of this song in a future episode. I heard this song recently and just had to get it.

...And for the tunes....

Tracklist: Download Tracks

01 - JPL - A Better Daze (Audien Remix)
    02 - Bobina - Lamento Sentimental
    03 - Max Graham Featuring Neev Kennedy - So Caught Up (DNS Project Remix)
    04 - Beat Service Featuring Cathy Burto - When Tomorrow Never Comes
    05 - TyDi Featuring Audrey Gallagher - Calling (Original Mix)
    06 - Aly & Fila Featuring Denise Rivera - My Mind Is With You (DJ Feel Remix)
    07 - M.I.K.E. - The Art Of Love (Main Mix)
    08 - Drooid - Just The Sea (Lead Mix)
    09 - Filterheadz - It Will Come To You
    10 - Sander Van Doorn Featuring Carol Lee - Love Is Darkness (Basto Bigroom Baby Remix)

Thanks for that, appreciated as usual.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail