Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vorsteiner V-105

Hybrid View

Vorsteiner V-105

19x9.5 ET30, brushed silver with matte finish, on Michelin Pilot Super Sport 275-30-19

The fronts were *barely* rubbing on the top inside at the "curb rash protector" lip around the edge of the rim. This lip is definitely wider on the Super Sports than the PS2s. I don't believe the PS2s would rub. I used 2mm spacers from ECS Tuning in the front and now it's perfect. Currently running 3mm spacers in the rear for the hell of it but they aren't necessary.

I bought them through Eric @ Supreme Power. He answered all my questions and sent tons of different pics, kudos and thanks!

Those look really good. I'd like to meet up sometime and see them in person.

Do you know if you can use audi center caps with them?
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

I was told OEM caps don't fit, but I will find something that fits eventually!

Vorsteiner are my favorite one piece forged wheels. I will get a set someday after I hit the lottery..... my favorite are the slanting five spokes in black. Like the optional 996 tt wheels.

Stephen

perfect sun glint on the rings!

Nice setup!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Awesome! I suggested this wheel a while back for this car, I think it fits great with the style. I would have had these if I had not come upon a smokin deal on on my Rotiforms. Concavity looks great.
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

The wheels can be ordered to accept the Audi Caps. Must be one or the other though

They look fantastic!!

If you guys need a quote on Vorsteiner wheels let me know......or other wheels as well.......

Thanks!

eric@supremepower.com
    714 632 1951 x225

Quote Originally Posted by SupremePower View Post
    The wheels can be ordered to accept the Audi Caps. Must be one or the other though

They look fantastic!!

If you guys need a quote on Vorsteiner wheels let me know......or other wheels as well.......

Thanks!

eric@supremepower.com
    714 632 1951 x225
    Welcome ERIC!!!!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I highly recommend Eric and his shop Supreme Power Parts.
    All my wheels have been ordered through him and always had great feedback and service.

Sorry Eric I have not replied on the Vors wheels for the TT. Unfortunately that car only lasted about 3 months, until I traded it in for a BMW M3 (SMG convertible). I am sure I'll be requesting some Vors from you for the M3 soon, just undecided which at this time.
    Welcome to RS6.com. F-I-N-A-L-L-Y.

dmross,
    The wheels are hot. I would have made the right measurements as to not require spacers, like I did with the HREs. But if you are happy, the wheels sure look hot, hot, hot!
    Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    I would have made the right measurements as to not require spacers, like I did with the HREs.
    I didn't plan on needing spacers. I based it on my last wheel/tire setup which was also +30, but with a different tire. Eric suggested a lower offset but I went with +30 knowing I could always add a thin spacer if needed. +28 would have been perfect with these tires, but on a different tire this offest might be fine.

Great looking rims you put on. Very impressiving looking, wise choice
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Guess what found its way to Arizona?

Full MTM conversion. 568/575

batten down the hatches. As fate would have it....Hotel California is playing on Pandora right now.

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/23...miles-warranty

Quote Originally Posted by dmross View Post
    19x9.5 ET30, brushed silver with matte finish, on Michelin Pilot Super Sport 275-30-19

The fronts were *barely* rubbing on the top inside at the "curb rash protector" lip around the edge of the rim. This lip is definitely wider on the Super Sports than the PS2s. I don't believe the PS2s would rub. I used 2mm spacers from ECS Tuning in the front and now it's perfect. Currently running 3mm spacers in the rear for the hell of it but they aren't necessary.

I bought them through Eric @ Supreme Power. He answered all my questions and sent tons of different pics, kudos and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Guess what found its way to Arizona?

Full MTM conversion. 568/575

batten down the hatches
    Son of a...

Nicely done! Now that's one to keep.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

1 of 4 cars in the US to get the entire package. 30k cost back in 04

This car is fast.

There is also a station wagon sitting next to it. Doh

Nice acquisition!!

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    There is also a station wagon sitting next to it. Doh
    MTM Avant??

I cant pull that one off. Yet

03 S6 Avant black/black with the complete RS6 conversion. Right down to all the euro spec trim, bumpers, spoiler, 19in wheels. Don't forget the driveline as she has two turbos.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdave View Post
    Nice acquisition!!

MTM Avant??

Fantastic!
    210K miles rolled

Randy. We shipped em from Virginia this time.

Work has commenced in my shop on both cars. I will be busy with the nite job for the next 6 months.