Thread: RS5 exhaust modification?

Hybrid View

Thx for responce. I wrote to Akrapovic company about exhaust system to RS5 and they told me: "It is on the wish list for 2012. Wait for confirmation...". I'll wait for news and after that i decide what to buy, Akrapovic or HMS. . When do you have a trip to Czech Republic with RS5 (HMS) get me know, i'll take you to coffee :P, i really want to see HMS live.

I have proposed three times to Akrapovic (I sell them as well) to haev mly RS5 for a coupe of month to make the developement ans they told me they were not interested as the RS5 is no interste for them...

To hear the HMS is very easy the official video is reflectign 100% the real sound... if you like what you hear you will be very happy of HMS. don't wait for akrapovic.... you will be dead before they react.... they do like 3/4 cars per year only.... pffffffffffff
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

hi youry,
    long time no talk, been busy with my car in Australia,
    I got the RS5 headers from felix and about to install them, also run non resonated down pipes with X-converter in the centre and KLine rear mufflers (the louder version),
    the sound is epic, dont get me wrong here the HMS is my second best, only got couple videos (youtube) so far cause it's still settling in ...