Thread: Mark's wheels have found a new home..

Mark's wheels have found a new home..

Quick pic from my BlackBerry, sorry for the poor resolution, but I have to say Titan wheels with Daytona Gray is sweet. APR tune and exhaust, ACES IV, the new wheels... will take quite the car to make me part with the beast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6+ wheels are o&#.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	11285  

Looks nice Bro, but that thing is sitting Ridiculously high. Looks like Its on Jack Stands. You must have that Dreaded DRC still on her. Dude, do something about it. The car is too mean to be sitting up like that...............
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

I agree - a ride that sweet shouldn't be riding so high in the boot. My beast still has the rebuilt DRC and it isn't nearly that high in the rear. Otherwise lookin' good!
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude

Now that does make me drop a tear as it looks sooooo good...love those things and very happy they found a great home! I should have sent my smoked side markers along to go with your tails. Compare your height to mine in my other post with the ad for my old car i think we sit about the same. I was on a correctly done DRC replacement set (measured it all). Looks about right to me when viewed from that angle which may accentuate the gap.

Looking good though, i am glad you are happy with them.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Yup, the angle from down low (almost on the ground for this pic) does make the booty look a bit high. Eventually I'll put up some pics with the car clean and from the proper angles. We also have a 2009 A4 with the full Stasis package, that does sit a bit lower with their suspension. But I've been ok with the repaired DRC, and have no intention to make the change unless problems develop. Very glad that via the forum I was able to first see these wheels, and then connect with MM to move them to my car.