Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mid-Atlantic Test-n-tune: June 18th, 2011

Dash Mid-Atlantic Test-n-tune: June 18th, 2011

I have confirmed our reservation for the dyno day at Moore automotive. Hope to see even more RS 6's than last time!

The event starts at 9 a.m.

Moore Automotive
    9776 Fairfax Boulevard
    Fairfax City‎ VA

See ya there!
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

hmmmmmm, I'm in.....hojo has nice rooms...seriously the guys at Moore were awesome...
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

sounds like a EAST Coast/West Coast challenge on the number of RS6 to show up in ONE place at ONE time...
    I know of 6 that would show up immediately and that is only in San Diego county (another 3 that are spotty on contact)

Just think if I coordinated with Orange Co and Los Angeles area - The vortex of RS6 power would be HUGE!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    sounds like a EAST Coast/West Coast challenge on the number of RS6 to show up in ONE place at ONE time...
    I know of 6 that would show up immediately and that is only in San Diego county (another 3 that are spotty on contact)

Just think if I coordinated with Orange Co and Los Angeles area - The vortex of RS6 power would be HUGE!
    So do it! LOL
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I'm in.... It doesn't fall on my kid's birthday this time.

count me in. putting it in my phone now.
    03 rs6 dahlback 461 awd hp 530 tq. 12.2 118 gone
    01 rs4
    Rs6 avant loba 6sp

Awesome. How many of your toys are you bringin? Lol

lol. ill see what i can bring..
    03 rs6 dahlback 461 awd hp 530 tq. 12.2 118 gone
    01 rs4
    Rs6 avant loba 6sp

Roster:

1. Myself
    2. Speedtrapped
    3. Fraba
    4. Mi021le
    5. Zach(c32 amg)

Feel free to add your name if you are coming

Hey Fellas,
    Wish I could attend... I've just been notified that I'm extended until mid July. I will let you know if the situation changes.

Eater

Dude! Be safe man. Hope you get back in time Josh.

Ill be there.....come back safe guys...both of you...

Stephen

Roster:

1. Myself
    2. Speedtrapped
    3. Fraba
    4. Mi021le
    5. Zach(c32 amg)
    6. Stephencl

Feel free to add your name if you are coming

Oh, and by the way guys, Jerry is flying in from Houston for this little shindig...

How would you guys like some company from some VW/Audi(other than Rs6) guys?

Quote Originally Posted by GEN XER View Post
    How would you guys like some company from some VW/Audi(other than Rs6) guys?
    Willie, I called you a few times last week I think, trying to invite you to this. Give me a call later.

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Willie, I called you a few times last week I think, trying to invite you to this. Give me a call later.
    Do you have the right number? I did not get a call from you.

Alright, we are a month out. I need participants to pm me their RSVP, with contact info(including the email your paypal is linked to if you are paying with paypal), and whether they are a new customer of eurocharged. We need to get deposits to Jerry soon so he can book flights for this shindig.