Thread: Need help(Qisha or Youry)

Need help(Qisha or Youry)

Hey guys, do you know if the RS5 side skirts can be retrofitted to the standard S5? They do not look any wider that low on the car, and it looks like they may be overlaying onto the existing quarter panel. Any help would be great-thanks!!

for me it does not fit because of the front fenders which are wider...
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Thanks Youry. Anything new with your car lately?

I need to create a post specific to this I think it will be interesting to do that...

we developped a sport filter that gains power/torque due to technical reasons (I'll explaign better then). capristo exhsust is on. suspension. 21 inch 3 piece forged unique design (center look a little like rotor design) are been engineered right now. We have signed a contract with ADV1 USA. earlier in february 2011. In the coming 2-3 weeks we will take care of the engine optimization (the ECU can be done since yesterday...). We need to fine tune the engine mapping on 98 octane gas. Also planning to do the roof in carbon fiber in the coming 2-3 months.
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Quote Originally Posted by youry View Post
    Also planning to do the roof in carbon fiber in the coming 2-3 months.
    Hey Youry... I was just talking to the OzAudi group (http://www.OzAudi.com/forums/) about this same idea last Sunday. We had a meet for all the A5, S5 and RS5 owners, with a drive through the hills afterwards. At the halfway stop, I was talking to the guys and said I was considering replacing my roof with a carbon fibre one, and did anyone have any experience with such modification. Unfortunately, no one had done such mod.

If you decide to go ahead, I will be very interested to know whether you expect to achieve any weight savings, and also how and where you get it done (and of course, the cost).

I will be very interested to hear about your progress on that mod! Good luck.
    My very first Audi... 2011 RS5, Phantom Black, 20" Titanium Alloys... sweet!
    My other car's a Harley Davidson

I will not replace the roof with carbon fiber but lay a carbon layer on top of the current roof... I am already a prety mad guy, but will not cut the roof of the RS5... so this is just for looks.
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Quote Originally Posted by youry View Post
    I will not replace the roof with carbon fiber but lay a carbon layer on top of the current roof... I am already a prety mad guy, but will not cut the roof of the RS5... so this is just for looks.
    Oh, I see. I have seen several different carbon fibre wraps (I assume you're doing a carbon look wrap, not real carbon fibre).

This blue one might look good on your car... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oudX6...e_gdata_player

no it will be real carbon. not 3M look
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Youry-I think you should definitely start a build thread for your car and post some new pice for me to drool over!

will do (latest this week-end)
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Any pics at all of the build Youry?

sorry to be late.... was dead yesterday.... will try to do this tonight...
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com