Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Audi RS5 Facelift

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
    End of next week. I'll take few pictures, but the car will still have all its plastic protections. The reason is that i'll take it next to my dealer, for a complete covering (paintshield). One more week patience before i discover the new beast....
    Did you take some pics of your new car?

Kind Regards

Wonderful car, i picked up today. No better photo, as i kept all protections until the car is fully covered by Paintshield.

But badly disappointed by my dealer. He forgot (even if crosschecked several times with him....) 4 extras:

-heated seats
    -rear elect. sun visor
    -memory pack including folding ext. mirrors
    -and mostly....B&O system

Such bad luck...and almost impossible to modify those items. I thought about not taking the car, but i've already wait a too long time.

Pictures as soon as the car is ready, with first feelings. I hope the engine to be a good surprise...

Wow, I'd understand if it was a small error, but there is a few thousand euros of equipment there!

Unbeliveable...

I find it hard to believe he simply forgot. Is there a chance that they sold your car to someone else offering more money? I've heard of such cases...

No, my car is too specific for that (all audi exclusive extras....)

Simple and stupid mistake. Hard to explain with my poor english, but the extras were all included in the PDF format, while those 4 not appear when printing it on a paper. So the assistant in charge of validating all the extras, did it after printing instead of reading it on the computer....

I could not sleep of all night because of that! So stupid...

OMG, as you say, such a stupid mistake. If there is a printing issue, they should have known about it... :/

I'd give them this...

brilliant little finger... love it....
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

I cannot accept that situation...i'm going to check on monday if the car may go back to Germany, adding in factory all what is missing. Qisha, hace you already heard about such car returns? Time or money isn't a problem, as far as the car is how i've ordered it...

That is really unacceptable from your dealer. :S

Dash

Dear Ritchy,

if your local dealer indeed misplaced your order configuration, i would recommend not to take delivery. Is your order confirmation accurate? If so, it is your dealers obligation to provide you with a solution for the incorrectly ordered car.

The specs missing respectively wrong equipment can be retrofitted, as far as i can tell without having taken any insight yet. However the effort is demanding but doable.

Qisha

I followed your advise Qisha !

Car returns to the dealer, and i'm ordering a new one.

Pitty, i felt this one especially nervous....but i would have focused on all options missing.

Pitty, i felt this one especially nervous....but i would have focused on all options missing.
    That was the right thing to do, hope you get your new car soon.

What do you mean under "nervous"?

Well quite impressed by the power, even if not going over 6000 rpm, due to breaking in procedure.

But i didn't drive such a powerful car for over 8 months now, that may explain.

good that you will have your proper-individual spec car

Audi will build this car immediately and will deliver it in just few weeks instead normal months for the error?

Audi HQ is not responsible for that mistake. Only my local dealer is.

All depends on relations between Audi France and my dealer. And i'm not 100% sure they are working hand in hand....hope i'm wrong.

Today, order of the new one has been done. As to apologize, my dealer offered me the 8W phone option, with internet access.

And i've modified one thing: wheels are going to be the V 20' from the new RS4. They are now available for the RS5. As i have a full new set of 20' rotor with Michelin super sport, i thought it might be the moment to change.

Ritchy

you will truly be a talking legend with the RS5 orders..... who in the world will ever order 3 RS5.... that is incredible when you think of it...
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

I hope there is my picture on the RS5 manager's office...

Final specs are 20' new RS4 alloys and panther black cristal color, instead of phantom on the previous.

you name is in the black list to never dare accpet a new order i think. they clearly lost money on you.... but its there damn fault.... on a car like this you triple check your order. bunch of idiots...
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

I still can't understand how it happened. There must have been at least 3-4 THOUSAND euro difference between the order that was shown to you on the screen and the order he sent to Audi.

How could he not notice that...?