Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out with Big Blue, in with Sweet New! (joining Fonzie)

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    Like I said, very good chance I add an S4 to the garage in 2012... What part of chi you in?
    You offering test drives?
    I understand. I probably wouldn't have bought it if we didn't have an '08 Acura MDX for the times that I really need extra space.

I'm WAY in the NW suburbs - Near Volo. I'd be happy to let you drive it if you're ever in the area...

Oh, and BTW - I can confirm that Launch Control works as (not) advertised. ;-)

Nothing like a 4-wheel burnout to make one's day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZCD2.7T View Post
    I understand. I probably wouldn't have bought it if we didn't have an '08 Acura MDX for the times that I really need extra space.

I'm WAY in the NW suburbs - Near Volo. I'd be happy to let you drive it if you're ever in the area...
    We have an '08 range rover hse and a '07 ford f350 crew cab for boat/trailer duty too... the RS 6 is my daily driver and has to take fat German clients out to dinner sometimes

Volo is way west and a little north. PM me if you ever get down in the loop during the day.

I finally got my beast back from a nasty deer accident today. She is running strong. Got to say, i'm looking forward to a roll-on with an S4

I finally got my beast back from a nasty deer accident today. She is running strong. Got to say, i'm looking forward to a roll-on with an S4
    How does it look??? And ummm count me in on the roll-on...although i will get it if he takes it to Autobahn (DE w Chicago Audi club) in April...assuming i blow $$$ on new rotors. TT may get a little track duty although waaaaaayyy slower...still fun.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Looking perfect and running strong. The Ultimate Paintshop did a really, really good job re-doing the bodywork. Dealer did a TON of work... that's a different story.

USAA was very stand-up about sparing no expense to fix the mistakes.

Thanks again for the tip on "The Ultimate" Mark -- good guys who do great work.

Saturday I had the good fortune of merging onto 94 behind a brand new BMW 550 (tt V8) -- he went WOT right off the bat and got a big jump... but the beast pulled on him so easily Mua ha ha ha ha.

I did forget how dangerous this car is... 140 comes up so damn fast. Jailbait!

Congrats with the beauty. Wish ya a lot of happy fast kmīs, oh uhmm miles..

Looking perfect and running strong. The Ultimate Paintshop did a really, really good job re-doing the bodywork. Dealer did a TON of work... that's a different story.

USAA was very stand-up about sparing no expense to fix the mistakes.

Thanks again for the tip on "The Ultimate" Mark -- good guys who do great work. Saturday I had the good fortune of merging onto 94 behind a brand new BMW 550 (tt V8) -- he went WOT right off the bat and got a big jump... but the beast pulled on him so easily Mua ha ha ha ha.

I did forget how dangerous this car is... 140 comes up so damn fast. Jailbait!
    I am glad Joe and the group took care of you. I have not had a shop do such great work over as much time as i seem to be consuming. I need to get back out there for my newest parking lot hit (I have no luck with this car...a through the paint hit every 6 months) which will be fun as they love seeing my car so another RS6 they must have liked. Best shop in 16 years I have dealt with. The cars lying around being worked on tell the story. Keep selling them on QW website.

Your kill made me giggle...yep not laugh but giggle...just did the same coming home after work to a 335 on Wells trying to think they could take on the nondescript 4 door gray sedan. Bite me and my rear end. I have the car paid off and useless to trade in but still enjoy the heck out of it. I'm not sure Audi remembers how to make an RS like this. I'm in line for the RS5 but i just do not think it will be an RS like this RS. I think the 6 is going to stay put in the 'collection' I seem to be about to create/expand on. There really is nothing like this car.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet