Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maserati GT Stradale left in shock......

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    ...It must be the Aces. ;-)
    I agree
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    I understand our cars with only a tune don't walk away from Nissan GT-Rs.

I also understand Erich's car with Wagner IC's, an APR tune, Labree DPs, full cat delete and USP drainpipes could take that Maser. Duh.

Nice kill Erich. It's fun when the other guy is cool and wants to know what just happened.
    Nice edit Andrew. I promise, next time i see a GT-R, ill get proof. Especially after a couple things i have in the works...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I'm all for making a "zilla killa" out of the beast...

I have a vid in my old phone, will post if it's still in there, of my car running even with a Viper ACR from 30-110. Our cars can hang in there well with just a tune. I've embarrassed pretty burly RWD muscle cars that fail to hook up on launch a few times.

My GT-R thing comes from having a friend with one and knowing what kind of times it puts down. Even though my car with an MTM tune has run mid 12's when everything is clicking, his car runs 11's totally unmodded. The thing is just stupid fast.

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    HAHA!!LOVE LOVE LOVE kills like that!
    Had the same thing last night coming home from Hockey, A guy with G35 next to me at the lights revving it i would hear he has some work. I let him hit it and then i did and see yea! I was at lest 10 -15 cars on him very easily! He pulls up and honks , roll down the window, He asks whats in that? Stock actually, V8 TT, I asked, you? Supercharger, Exhaust and intake, WOW. thanks for the fun! Holy crap the car was in a different world last night after i re flashed it for the Meth tune!
    I sure hope the guy in the G35 doesn't trade his ride for a Masserati.