Thread: "Original" Alloy wheels for RS6 2003

"Original" Alloy wheels for RS6 2003

Hi

I'm looking for one new rim (18 inch for winter tyre) for my beast, and my local Audi dealer want's 770€ for one rim without tyre! Does anyone know where (Europe :-)) to buy an equivalent rim? There seem to be a lot of replicas out there... And I'm afraid that they will not quite make for the beast?

br johannes

Try ebay.de

Only use the OEM wheel as the replicas may not have the same backspace and or may not clear the brake caliper.

Quote Originally Posted by muller View Post
    Hi

I'm looking for one new rim (18 inch for winter tyre) for my beast, and my local Audi dealer want's 770€ for one rim without tyre! Does anyone know where (Europe :-)) to buy an equivalent rim? There seem to be a lot of replicas out there... And I'm afraid that they will not quite make for the beast?

br johannes

You should be able to find a set of OEMs on eBay eventually.
    Not all replicas are bad. Some are Chinese junk of questionable composition, some are TUV-approved, cast in Germany, and match factory specs exactly. You need to know what you're buying. TUV approval means something.

In the US, you could drive with four 26" wheels of cheese on your car. And some people do.

I've found some wheels on ebay with dunlop m3 winter tyres from 46 week 2005 and 7.5 mm profile. Are they too old?

Try Grizz (Martin) at Unit 20 in the UK

Steve
    RS6 Avant, Miltek Res, ITG's, APR R1's, PSS 9's, H&R Sway Bars and Wangers intercoolers in the post.....

Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth