Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: It's official! Audi RS 3 Sportback

Quote Originally Posted by tailpipe View Post
    Don't worry about the wait, it is worth it. The more you drive the car, the more you want to drive the car. It is intensely fast and totally addictive.

I had a four hour drive yesterday from the North of England to London. Half of it was country roads, the other half was on motorways. It was pouring with rain. Driving the RS3 in these conditions was just like driving it on a perfect day. I scything past slower vehicles on country roads. Our single carriageway speed limit is 60 mph (100 kph) and i was able to maintain a speed close to this throughout my journey. The RS3 never puts a wheel wrong.

Man, that engine sound is incredible. The kids love the noise and the shove of the acceleration. What a car!
    Having had a brief test drive with one and knowing my own is now built, its gonna be a long 6 weeks!!

There are pretenders among us.....
    Geniuses with the ability to become anyone they want to be.....

At last!!, just been advised that the car will be ready for picking up on Saturday. Its been a long 14.5 months.

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/201...st-ride-review
    from the testdrive of the new a3 generation there is an important info for the next rs3

Audi will incorporate active engine mounts into the platform, but only for use in the forthcoming—and likely Euro only—RS 3 model.