Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eurocharged RS6

Hybrid View

Eurocharged RS6

I just got my ECU flashed by Eurocharged..... I cannot say enough about what this flash has done for the performance of my RS6. Today my mechanic reinstalled my ECU and TCU after sending the ECU to Eurocharged and the TCU to MTM, and it was like i was putting my key into a new car. The acceleration is literaly breathtaking, and the transmission shifts so fast and so crisp. Anyone who does not have their ECU flashed by Eurocharged i highly reccomend it, it is without a doubt the most economical way to get the most out of your car. To tell you the truth i was kind of skeptical going into this, i really didnt think that a reprogrammed ECU could give my car close to 100 more bhp. I am now eating my words and embarassed for doubting their capabilities. I owe it all to Dave Hall, he was able to answer all of my questions and really helped me to talk my self into doing this. Jerry with Eurocharged was also awesome, he can answer any questions, is extremely accessable, and a really good guy. I am another satisfied Eurocharged customer.

Is your beast stock otherwise? I am very much looking forward to my reflash next week. And you are very right, Jerry is a great guy, and very helpful.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

yes sir, otherwise she is completely stock... what do you reccomend the next upgrade be?

yes sir, otherwise she is completely stock.. what do you reccomend the next upgrade be?

Water/meth kit, or gut the cats
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by FlipRS6 View Post
    yes sir, otherwise she is completely stock.. what do you reccomend the next upgrade be?
    Sportec cooling mod...
    Phaetons
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

What was the turn around time for both modules? I have been contemplating it for months now and haven't pulled the trigger yet. I also have 117k miles on mine and the tranny has never been out yet and don't want to blow it up

the turnaround is literaly less than 24 hours... you will just be taking the tranny control unit out, i wouldnt worry about it blowing up.

The trans can go at any time now. With or without the reflash. Good thing you have Tozo in your back yard for a reasonable rebuild.

Put the money in the bank for the trans and fire away at the reflash. You will be amazed at the car.

Quote Originally Posted by vodeftones View Post
    What was the turn around time for both modules? I have been contemplating it for months now and haven't pulled the trigger yet. I also have 117k miles on mine and the tranny has never been out yet and don't want to blow it up

Big fan of eurocharged too! I have had the ecu/tcu flashed for 3weeks now and the beast is nasty. Jerry is a great guy. That's why I am flashing the S8 with a eurocharge tune, hopefully tonight
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    Big fan of eurocharged too! I have had the ecu/tcu flashed for 3weeks now and the beast is nasty. Jerry is a great guy. That's why I am flashing the S8 with a eurocharge tune, hopefully tonight
    Yeah, hurry up! Lol. I'm next!
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Yeah, hurry up! Lol. I'm next!
    Pm me your address hopefully Jerry gets me set tonight, I will mail you the set up

Lol, I suggest your next mod be to update your location. But seriously, gut your precats and ask Jerry to loan you a flashloader with a updated tune to delete the secondary O2 sensors and adjust fueling. Upgrade your diverted valves. Reseal your intercoolers and get some venair hoses and t-bolt clamps. Stainless brake lines, EBC reds, and ate superblue fluid. Vag-com cable. Pick and choose or do them all.

I emailed it to Jerry so he could do the shipping label and forward it to you. I will pm you though as well. He said if you get it out by a certain time tomorrow, it will start being shipped tomorrow.

You dont have thing flashed yet?

Oh boy will you be a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    I emailed it to Jerry so he could do the shipping label and forward it to you. I will pm you though as well. He said if you get it out by a certain time tomorrow, it will start being shipped tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    You dont have thing flashed yet?

Oh boy will you be a happy camper.
    No, lol. I had an issue with payroll. Good now though.

Flip,

I was just golfing with another RS6 member from KC today. If you need a great dentist to trade RS6 stories with...PM me and I will send you his info. What a day and what a course we played.

Glad your happy and enjoy the beast. Not much can touch it in this state of tune.

Quote Originally Posted by FlipRS6 View Post
    I just got my ECU flashed by Eurocharged..... I cannot say enough about what this flash has done for the performance of my RS6. Today my mechanic reinstalled my ECU and TCU after sending the ECU to Eurocharged and the TCU to MTM, and it was like i was putting my key into a new car. The acceleration is literaly breathtaking, and the transmission shifts so fast and so crisp. Anyone who does not have their ECU flashed by Eurocharged i highly reccomend it, it is without a doubt the most economical way to get the most out of your car. To tell you the truth i was kind of skeptical going into this, i really didnt think that a reprogrammed ECU could give my car close to 100 more bhp. I am now eating my words and embarassed for doubting their capabilities. I owe it all to Dave Hall, he was able to answer all of my questions and really helped me to talk my self into doing this. Jerry with Eurocharged was also awesome, he can answer any questions, is extremely accessable, and a really good guy. I am another satisfied Eurocharged customer.

All this talk of Eurocharged tune looks like i will be calling them on Monday!
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's