I just got my ECU flashed by Eurocharged..... I cannot say enough about what this flash has done for the performance of my RS6. Today my mechanic reinstalled my ECU and TCU after sending the ECU to Eurocharged and the TCU to MTM, and it was like i was putting my key into a new car. The acceleration is literaly breathtaking, and the transmission shifts so fast and so crisp. Anyone who does not have their ECU flashed by Eurocharged i highly reccomend it, it is without a doubt the most economical way to get the most out of your car. To tell you the truth i was kind of skeptical going into this, i really didnt think that a reprogrammed ECU could give my car close to 100 more bhp. I am now eating my words and embarassed for doubting their capabilities. I owe it all to Dave Hall, he was able to answer all of my questions and really helped me to talk my self into doing this. Jerry with Eurocharged was also awesome, he can answer any questions, is extremely accessable, and a really good guy. I am another satisfied Eurocharged customer.