Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Eurocharged RS6

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    I keep hoping owners with MTM, Revo and GIAC tunes would do the same but it never happens. No dyno, no data logs nothing.

We have data logged the new Eurocharge tune to death, posted logs with graphs and tried 3 times for a dyno back to back. Two dyno's had glitches and Josh's N75 crapped out causing an overboost. Next up in Stephen in the next few days at another dyno. This next one should work out.
    well dave, i am going back to the same dyno the same day at stephen. should go alot better, and we know my stock numbers are on point...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    And then.........a show down.
    Can you help me gut my downpipes first?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post

I actually wish I lived in minnesota just so I could partake. Guess I'll just have to do it by myself when I get a chance. :-(
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Aargh, yeah, but it's not an afternoon job. I think it took me like 10 hours from start to finish.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Yaowza! Do you have a pic of what they look like inside?
    Aargh, yeah, but it's not an afternoon job. I think it took me like 10 hours from start to finish.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Living in MN is great today. Driving like a drift champ through the empty streets on snow and ice. It's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    I actually wish I lived in minnesota just so I could partake. Guess I'll just have to do it by myself when I get a chance. :-(

Yaowza! Do you have a pic of what they look like inside?
    I think I had some pictures of the awful waffle material in this thread. http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/21...ight=downpipes
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Only on RS6.com

Pat helps fellow owners maintain and upgrade their cars before he puts the smackdown on them.

What are friends for.....beer on me. Then chicken dinners.

Very good.

Just please data log before going to the dyno. Also, look and check for torn vac lines when changing the N75 valve. You should check the vac lines from the N75 down to each turbo to make sure there are no torn lines.

well dave, i am going back to the same dyno the same day at stephen. should go alot better, and we know my stock numbers are on point...

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Very good.

Just please data log before going to the dyno. Also, look and check for torn vac lines when changing the N75 valve. You should check the vac lines from the N75 down to each turbo to make sure there are no torn lines.
    Certainly. Did you get my text? I got some aces coming in the mail as well ;-) would it be easy to just replace the lines from the n75 to each wastegate?

Certainly. Did you get my text? I got some aces coming in the mail as well ;-) would it be easy to just replace the lines from the n75 to each wastegate?
    If I remember correctly, the passenger side hose and wast gate are fairly accessible from the top, the drivers side......not so much.

Yeah, I saw that last night looking at the ssp. I guess I'll just test the lines when I replace the n75 and hope they are good. Also, I couldn't get in to dyno on Saturday. Monday afternoon is set. Will datalog Saturday.

speaking of downpipes, isnt yokust selling a set?, Pat make a huge diff, I know that less restriction of gases, better breathing, but what kind of HP gain? would it screw up my emission testing NJ?
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    speaking of downpipes, isnt yokust selling a set?, Pat make a huge diff, I know that less restriction of gases, better breathing, but what kind of HP gain? would it screw up my emission testing NJ?
    I didn't dyno before and after, but according to my before and after data logs of MAF g/s, I gained about 17whp, or about 23bhp. This will almost definitely cause you to fail NJ emissions. We don't have emissions testing here.

Is there a way, and is it cheaper to buy just the maf sensor? Excluding the housing? Just thinking ahead if the n75 doesn't do the trick. Those mafs aren't cheap!

Is there a way, and is it cheaper to buy just the maf sensor? Excluding the housing? Just thinking ahead if the n75 doesn't do the trick. Those mafs aren't cheap!
    If I remember right, you can buy the sensor, but new only. You can buy the whole assembly reconditioned cheaper right from genuine. Don't just go replacing stuff, if you need help trouble shooting, get a hold of me.

ugghhh, NJ and u perfect together....that was a lame tagline ad from the 90's
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

If I remember right, you can buy the sensor, but new only. You can buy the whole assembly reconditioned cheaper right from genuine. Don't just go replacing stuff, if you need help trouble shooting, get a hold of me.
    Will do Pat. Between me, you and Dave, it'll be too easy.