Thread: A Picture please if you can help

A Picture please if you can help

I'm trying to find a picture of a Nogaro blue C5 RS6. Google was no help!

Your help would be appreciated.
    RS6 Avant, Miltek Res, ITG's, APR R1's, PSS 9's, H&R Sway Bars and Wangers intercoolers in the post.....

I was under the impression that the c5 wasn't offered in nogaro. That page was also poorly written, so I doubt it's validity. And it looked more like Sprint Blue, which was offered.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

There is a Nogaro blue RS6 here locally in MN, not Sprint, definitely Nogaro. I don't know if it's original or a re-spray though. I'll dig around and see if I have any pictures.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    I was under the impression that the c5 wasn't offered in nogaro. That page was also poorly written, so I doubt it's validity. And it looked more like Sprint Blue, which was offered.
    yeah I was gonna comment it was offered in Spirit Blue not Nogaro - and it isn't on the VIN list from Joeykid (before all of us, except Erik)

EDIT: Ya got me! My mouf was open, my mouf was open...(Eddie Murphy reference, for those that don't know...)
    Last edited by ben916; October 23rd, 2010 at 20:02.
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Spirit? Lol, just joshin ya.

Ok, I DID NOT take this video, but this is all I could find. This is the local Nogaro car.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

I remember that crappy vid from awhile back. Car looks great though.

Yeah, I think I cross posted it a few months back from our local Audi forum. Terrible video, terrible music. All in all a complete failure.

Not sure that one is noggy, as others say looks sprint....

There was one for sale in the UK a while back, but I can't find the picture anywhere.
    RS6 Avant, Miltek Res, ITG's, APR R1's, PSS 9's, H&R Sway Bars and Wangers intercoolers in the post.....

Good luck with the search!

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    There is a Nogaro blue RS6 here locally in MN, not Sprint, definitely Nogaro. I don't know if it's original or a re-spray though. I'll dig around and see if I have any pictures.
    I just want to see a picture, to confirm I definatley want to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Good luck with the search!
    Saw your earlier post, but I sure it was an Audi Exclusive option...

So you want to change YOUR color...can't wait to see some pics.

I do indeed, just makes me nervy.... Need to find a really good paint shop I can trust...

Amen to that. They are harder to find these days, but the good ones are better than they used to be. Good luck with THAT search, lol.