Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: s6plus

Question s6plus

are there any s6plus drivers on this forum? It´s quattro gmbh´s lost child...almost forgotten, but still going strong..

I drive one for some years now, and I wonder if I´m the only one...
    Can´t find that much info, opinions, feedback etc..

the s6plus is Quattro´s gmbh´s first child , so treat him with respect.
    Hope to get some contacts...

greetings
    david
    david

Hi David,

I had a S6 saloon before I took delivery of the RS6.. it was a great car.. quick and very comfortable.

Got any questions because I'll try to help
    Regards
    Dave
    Audi Q7 4.2tdi S-line quattro

Hi Dave
    You said that you had a s6 saloon, or do you mention the s6plus saloon???. Because the s6plus was never officially deliverd to the UK.
    Met some Englisch audi drivers on the Ring, and they never heard anything of my car...
    In fact they thought that is was a kind of a "fake"labelled car!!

You can find some info on this car on:
    www.tots.ch
    go to, typen
    than go to s6plus..

check it out,
    We we´ll speak each other again
    greetings
    david

Yes,

you are correct .. the S6 Plus was never released in the Uk.. only the S6 which I had.
    What are the differences?
    Thanks
    Dave
    Audi Q7 4.2tdi S-line quattro

s6plus

Dave,

We'll were do I start..
    The s6plus is the last of the line a6/c4, and if you allready know, at the end of every productline/time audi came with something special..
    audi 80.......final surprise rs2
    audi a4.......final surprise rs4
    We'll we also had the "old/before this a6"a6/c4.....It came as a s6, one turbo edition, and later a 4.2 v8.
    At the and audi decided to de something special, like the rs2. But they didn't want to do it with Porsche again...
    They made a car at their own Quattro gmbh..the s6plus was the result. It had a special engine (ahk)4.2 v8...but without turbo's...
    Further there were a lot of differences..but for those I can recommend you some links...
    www.tots.ch
    than go to typen, than go to s6plus....it's a swiss site, so the german leguage, hope you can understand the most of it...(my car is also somewhere on the list with drivers)
    www.nordicaudi.com
    on this site you can find a brochure of my car..Check (i don't kow exactly, Brochuren...) there must be something about the s6plus
    Found also something on
    www.urs4.com

Well hope you can find something about this first quattro gmbh..
    In my eyes it's a shame that most audidealers/journalists don't know anything about this "mother" of the brilliant "son"rs6
    greetings,
    and talk to you later'

ps saw the pictures of your car ...fantastic
    I started in 87 with the 200 quattro avant, later I bought the s6plus...
    now I'm in dubio, should I go for the rs6, the comming...rs4, or what...
    david

s6plus

Fixed it by merging the threads.

Take care...

Scanned the nordic audi forum.

S6 Plus in German/English

I am not 100% if this is the 4.2, but I think so.

http://www.nordicaudi.com/arkivet/bildarkivet/S6(S4)/bilder/s67.jpg

http://www.nordicaudi.com/arkivet/bildarkivet/S6(S4)/bilder/s6int.gif
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

thanx Krabu...
    david

hello,

just to let you know that i know of a S6+ owner here in france.
    You can contact him through a french audi forum that you can find here : French Forum

nickname : MrBalsen

Cool

Hi David!

I just bought a S6PLUS i will get it in 1½ week!

My car is Lfd.-Nr. 773 from Quattro GmbH

I know about 10-12 S6PLUS here in Sweden.

It´s true what you say about that not even your local Audi dealer know what a S6PLUS is.

So you have the Silver PLUS Lfd.-Nr. 057 over at Tots.ch?

Greetings

/Joakim

Hey Joakim,
    Join de club. It's nice to meet new s6plus drivers.
    They're hard to find. In Holland there are 3 s6plus drivers. And I never met anyone...but I'm trying. Had some contact with A german driver, and he founded that part on the Tots site..

Yesterday I changed my oil, and put a new oil filter on it...Quite a easy job
    Last month I passed the 120.000 km...so I changed(together with a technical friend) all the belts, and tensioners..
    Well that was a hell off a job...but we made it perfectly..

I'm curious to your car. Is it a german one, or a original swedisch one..

I'm aware of the fact that we're driving quattro's gmbh's first wolf in sheepsclothing, so I want to keep the car as original possible.
    I'm only thinking of replacing the front brakes (they're allready perfect...) by those Movits/porsche...
    Because Drive a lot on the Ring/Nordschleife
    Buts quite expensive. This morning I got the price...euro 2350, and I have to fit them myself..

Nice to read that you come from Sweden. My girlfriend comes from Sweden, so every Winter we go back to their parents. They live near Gotenburg. The rest of the family lives in Stockholm.
    So this winter I'm cruising through Sweden.

Well, I hope we can stay in touch via this forum.
    And if I can help you out with something, just ask me...

hey-do

david

@ pp-s3

thanx for your french tip...
    but I can't read any french...unfortunately..:Ill:

But if you talk to him, please mention this forum.
    It would be nice if the s6plus drivers get in touch with each other..
    greetings
    david

Hi David!

Ok here comes some information about my S6 PLUS it´s a German one (Are´nt they all German ) I have bougth it from Audi-Zentrum in Ingolstadt. And i it will arrive to Sweden next weekend :360: It´s Nogaroblue with the blue alcantara interior. It has memory seats, tempomat, headlight cleaningsystem, seatheating in front and backseats, sunroof in steel, sonnenrollo, Bose soudsystem with Cd-changer, Original Telephone in armrest, carbon interior, and everything else they had from the factory.

There where only 4 - 6 (information is a bit unsecure) new S6PLUS sold in Sweden, my friend has one of them. But i know where 3 other "Swedish" S6PLUS are.

They guy Marc Welsch who has the S6PLUS site over at Tots.ch has helped me a lot with information about the PLUS. He is actually planning a Audi meeting on Sylt where he lives next spring, the date will be decided arond newyear. He will inform me about the date.
    And right now i am trying get as many S6PLUSes from Sweden as possible to go to that meeting, hopefully there will be at least 3 S6PLUS from Sweden on that meeting. I think you should come to

And we are also planing a S6PLUS meeting in Sweden to the summer.

It´s nice to hear from a foregin PLUS owner because we are not that many.

I live 30 km south of Stockholm.

/Joakim

Wow Joakim
    that sounds great, a s6plus with all the extra´s
    You probably need those heated seats over there!!.
    I also like the blue color. It´s the only original color, together with Misanorot..
    My car is specially made in Silver, the Italian first buyer wanted it that way..( I also, because it´s a classic undercover color, and all the black trims look great.)
    My seats are black leather with antracite alcantara in the middle. My Instruments are grey. Instead of the carbon I´ve got wood.
    So together it looks quiet classy. I think that a blue car looks more sporty.
    I also got the Bose speakers, but the radio is a Becker. Traffic pro=navigation. It fits perfectly, all the same colors and night design..
    Later on I will post some foto´s.
    The stupid thing is that I drive on those winter-tires right now.....sure they are grippy and save, but I don´t like the looks..:vsad: But what the hell, I need them for sweden, so you will have the same problems with it..

I always bought the original tires. Pirelli p6000., but they weren´t the best on the track. So I changed to bridgestone potenza s-o3pp. They´re perfect......really a big difference. And of course I drive still around with the original wheels.
    Added also a k&n filter. Further tuning is maybe a future thing..First I want to know/find out what other s6plus drivers did with their car. Many people( at least I think) changed their chip...(I also got an other one, but I hardly use it)

It´s a good idea, to plan a meeting..
    So we can share our experiences about all the small and big things of the car. And it´s nice to meet new people
    Marc told me last year also something about a meeting, but I was to Bussy....work work etc:vsad: :vsad2:
    Well this year I want to be there....

speak to you later
    david

hey joakim

I saw your pictures...but I can´t find them back...
    Where the hell did you put them.:trans:
    was it a secret part of the foum or so??

Any way, your car looked really great...no dents...no things at all...
    totally original( except the wheels of course)
    The interieur looked also perfect. original carpets etc..

The blue color gives the car a real "special" touch. It belongs to this car, and the rs2.

You´re damm lucky that you could buy an extra set of original wheels. they are hard to find....with other words...impossible

Right now I´don´t got any digital shots of my car. But if I´ve got some...I´ll send them to you.

We should meet each other once at the Ring...
    I´ve got some nice s6plus/race photo´s here. I´ll try to get them on the computer...

I hope that this site will also recognice the s6plus as a real quattro gmbh
    let´s wait and see

greetings
    david

Thanks David!

In a couple of days i will also get my Swedish number plates... and then it´s :cool2:

I also hope that this site will recognice the s6plus as a real quattro gmbh becasue that´s what it is!!

The S6PLUS was the car that started it all, so without the S6PLUS there maybe and i say maybe, the RS4 and the RS6 would´nt exist today ......... or?

Greetings!

Joakim

Re: hey joakim

Originally posted by s6plus
    I hope that this site will also recognice the s6plus as a real quattro gmbh
    let´s wait and see
    Sure the S6+ is a quattro GmbH.
    What would you like us to do more than we do today?
    You are very welcome to discuss the S6+ in here but I don't think there is enough people to start a separate forum for it.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

I get your point Erik.....
    there aren't enough s6+ drivers around...

But for us...( as owners) it's quiet frustrating that even official audi people....don't know this car...

Is there a reason for that.....

I'm happy that we've got this opportunity to contact each other...
    At the launch of the s6plus...in my eyes the car didn't get the press attention, becauce the s8 came around at the same time....

But I can tell everybody, the s6plus is far more sporty, stiffer, faster than the s8

Even on official audi site's we can't find our car....
    It's an ultra rare car.

Glad that we can use your forum
    respect
    david