Thread: Proper Introduction - New RS6 owner

Proper Introduction - New RS6 owner

I've been registered on RS6.com for a few months now and have been asking the occasional question as I have been educating myself about these amazing cars. All the while, I've been watching the for-sale listings like a hawk and even made a couple offers on a few RS6s. Finally I made a deal with an Audi enthusiast that is replacing the RS6 with a Q7 to accommodate a growing family.

On to the details: Pearl Black with Ebony. Only option is the SE exhaust. It has custom HRE 546R wheels. It also has the K-40 radar/laser detection system with a front laser jammer.

Based on what I see on this forum, I already developed a mod list

Vedddy nice and welcome aboard the

210K miles rolled

welcome!

just curious if you got it from a forum member? thanks
    :)
    01 Bullitt
    03 RS6
    04 R1

I think that car was advertised up in the NE for several months. The ad had poor pics but I remembered the wheels. I like the looks of the wheels.

Welcome aboard!

Hi and welcome!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

I don't think the previous owner was ever on this forum. The car was for sale for several months and was listed a few times on autotrader. The asking price was high and the seller was in no hurry to unload the car, so it didn't move very fast.

Very nice neighbor !

Come hang out with us sometime...were are maybe 2 hours from ya'...there are several Rs6s in various states of mods around us. Are you near Orange County Choppers? I see the hanger/airport connection.
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

I remember this one as well, almost bit on it. It was a little high though. Nice rims man, looking forward to your mods.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    Very nice neighbor !

Come hang out with us sometime...were are maybe 2 hours from ya'...there are several Rs6s in various states of mods around us. Are you near Orange County Choppers? I see the hanger/airport connection.
    The picture was taken at Dutchess County Airport. Near Poughkeepsie, NY. I look forward to an RS6 get-together - count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    I remember this one as well, almost bit on it. It was a little high though. Nice rims man, looking forward to your mods.
    Thanks, I think HRE makes very nice wheels. On the verge of being too boy-racerish. I think they make other people want to race me on the street.

The badge on the butt make people want to race you on the street... better get used to it!

The right set of wheels make these cars pop and get noticed. Yep, you were right that the price was too high but hopefully the car was very clean and you ended up with the ride. Take more pics!

Dont choose a reflash yet. I will have some news to report very soon. ;-) Pat-you shut up about it. Dont say anything yet.

RS6 to Q7 LMAO....

I sat in the Q7 and found the third row a complete JOKE....and the rear seat offers little over the rear of the RS6!

Welcome....

Here's a couple more pictures:

Perfect wheel fitment. Do you have 255/35/19s?

I really appreciate proper fitting wheels on the RS6.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    The right set of wheels make these cars pop and get noticed. Yep, you were right that the price was too high but hopefully the car was very clean and you ended up with the ride. Take more pics!

Dont choose a reflash yet. I will have some news to report very soon. ;-) Pat-you shut up about it. Dont say anything yet.
    Ummm -- I want to add something............. Go Dave -- Love the Earl Sheib "I'll Paint any car for $99.95!"
    2003 RS6 Avus Silver