Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gt5

Quote Originally Posted by JavierNuvolari View Post
    I am still considering buying it...I am a big fan of GT series, but I have read a lot of disapointment like the ones you posted, that just make it sound more and more arcade than ever, instead of a driving and racing simulator.

Saludos and enjoy!!
    Javier, for sure some crap stuff (and I am not really use to that from PD) but as I also mentioned, the physics are absolutely better than ever. There is certainly no "arcade" feel. This is full sim. But yes, like you said and I already mentioned, certain features from GTs from the past are sorely lacking...

Still immensely enjoyable.

TheRS6, sounds like a good plan

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Well, decided to revisit this thread since I am a week off from unlocking the 24 Hours of Le Mans (in US lingo). We will be doing it real time style with 3 of us at the wheel, changing drivers during pit stops only (no cheats). Should prove interesting. Everyone is now checking schedules to see when all three of us have a free Saturday AND Sunday so we can do this. With the variable weather, it may very well rain most of the entire race...

For now, here is a video someone posted at 60x speed and then fast forwarded showing the day/night cycle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9piJ...layer_embedded

Best,

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

Looks like a great game

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

It is Erik!

LOL, yep, "Red Bull, it Gives You Wings!" That car is just insane to drive, mind blowing cornering speeds.
    Ron Paul Fan