Thread: ECS Race N75 Valve...

ECS Race N75 Valve...

having to deal with this
    16825 - EVAP Emission Control Sys: Incorrect Flow
    P0441 - 002 - Lower Limit Exceeded
    so I was looking at the prices of parts that I may replace and found this: http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-RS6--4...1/ES122/ES122/

ECS Race N75 Valve... hmmmm... anyone replace theirs with this one?

dWiGhT

Quote Originally Posted by dWiGhT View Post
    having to deal with this
    16825 - EVAP Emission Control Sys: Incorrect Flow
    P0441 - 002 - Lower Limit Exceeded
    so I was looking at the prices of parts that I may replace and found this: http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-RS6--4...1/ES122/ES122/

ECS Race N75 Valve... hmmmm... anyone replace theirs with this one?

dWiGhT
    A new N80 valve will fix your problem, an ECS Race N75 valve will create new ones.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Yeah... looking I notice that people see the ECU kick into limp mode with these... thanks for the quick reply!!!

dWiGhT

Looks like ill be getting a new N80 valve soon if the CEL comes back on. What does this valve/system do exactly? And where is the N80 valve? I was scared for a few minutes because the CEL came on as i was accelerating, and i thought i might have thrown a 17125. So i stopped at autozone and hooked up the scanner. Thank god. It was the same P0441 as above. The only code thrown too. I thought i was jynxed by all the recent 17125's coming up lately...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

If you look here: RS6-Study-Guide on page 21 you will see "EVAP SYSTEM" with a nice colored picture of the N80 valve location.

I bought my N80 from here ECWerks.com for $65...

Enjoy.

dWiGhT

On an interesting side note, if you click the link to the study guide on your iphone, you can save the pdf in iBooks on your phone and read it anytime you want...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

So everybody is saying "GET A NEW N75 VALVE"! Now I find this thread and see the N80 valve. Just to be sure which should I be buying? (My car is tuned if that matters.)

You need a n75 valve. It regulates your wastegates. The n80 valve regulates your evap system. It wouldn't hurt to have one of them on the whelp for when yours fails eventually. Do not get the Ecs n75 race valve.

The N80 valve is what V8weight is alluding to for your Evaporative emissions fault code. Of course, as a minimum check that your gas cap is on tight also.

Possible Causes

* Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Canister Purge Regulator Valve (N80) faulty/jammed
    * Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Canister Purge Solenoid Valve (N115) faulty/jammed
    * Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Canister Sealing faulty
    * Pipes between Tank Breathing and Throttle Body leaky/blocked

Possible Solutions

* Check Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Canister Purge Regulator Valve (N80)
    o Perform Output Test
    * Check Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Canister Purge Solenoid Valve (N115)
    * Check Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Canister
    o Perform Basic Setting
    * Check Pipes between Tank Breathing and Throttle Body
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Just ordered mine off ebay. Part # 077133517C. Same part number used for VW cars. Paid $50 for a new Bosch unit.

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    A new N80 valve will fix your problem, an ECS Race N75 valve will create new ones.
    ^^^ Bought the race n75 from ecs for mine and hes right, it caused all new problems for me. ^^^
    they call me Tank

Quote Originally Posted by RSSIK View Post
    ^^^ Bought the race n75 from ecs for mine and hes right, it caused all new problems for me. ^^^
    engines are like equilibrium systems; change one thing, and you have to compensate for its effects everywhere. I'm keeping my engine mechanically stock unless and until I am ready to make a serious project out of it.
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

What tool do you use to remove these hose clamps?