Thread: Detailer's Domain Products

Detailer's Domain Products

I just made an order from Detailers Domain. When I get a chance to use the products I will let you guys know what I think of them. I got an order last week and at first look all the brushes and applicators look well built and wont come apart like the one's from Autozone and Walmart. I got some wheel cleaner, brushes, applicators, grit guard, and a 2qt soap applicator that turns the soap into a foam as it applies soap and water over the vehicle. Its the one you use with your garden hose not a pressure washser. I am building a second order as I write this for a boars hair brush, metal polish and a turbo stick for cleaning inside the wheels w/o taking them off. You use it with a drill got to have that. I'll let you guys know how I like all these products.

Check them out at http://www.detailersdomain.com/

Yeah, great products. I love the P21S stuff!
    2003 RS 6______________________________________________
    Mugello Blue/Silver Interior/Wood Trim/Warm Weather Package/
    LED Tail lights/RNS-E/DVD Video/OEM S5 19's/Custom Painted Calipers/Full CAT-Less, Nonresonated Milltek/APR DV's/
    H-Sport Sway Bars/5 Bar FPR/ABT Aluminum pedals/MTM TCU Chip

-------Other Rides
    2007 Cadillac Escalade
    2007 Jeep Compass
    2006 Jeep Commander
    2006 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by snoopra View Post
    Yeah, great products. I love the P21S stuff!
    Thats the stuff for the engine bay and wheel wells right?

Yep, P21S products.
    2003 RS 6______________________________________________
    Mugello Blue/Silver Interior/Wood Trim/Warm Weather Package/
    LED Tail lights/RNS-E/DVD Video/OEM S5 19's/Custom Painted Calipers/Full CAT-Less, Nonresonated Milltek/APR DV's/
    H-Sport Sway Bars/5 Bar FPR/ABT Aluminum pedals/MTM TCU Chip

-------Other Rides
    2007 Cadillac Escalade
    2007 Jeep Compass
    2006 Jeep Commander
    2006 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab
    -------

I've ordered stuff from them recently for interior detailing. Very happy with the products. With his periodic extra discount sales he posts on Quattroworld the prices match the cheapest on the internet for same products. The owner himself does incredible detail work.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Got more product today and what I want to talk about is the In and Out Spray. I wish I had this a long time ago. This is just what the doctor ordered for plastics and rubber fading.
    http://www.detailersdomain.com/adams...doutspray.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by GEN XER View Post
    Got more product today and what I want to talk about is the In and Out Spray. I wish I had this a long time ago. This is just what the doctor ordered for plastics and rubber fading.
    I wonder if this would do anything for those fake honeycomb inserts in the rear bumper, and the front grilles. I've yet to find a good way to restore the shine to these pieces.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by GEN XER View Post
    Question for me is does it last through one rain on the exterior. What did you use it on in the interior if anything...seems it might be too shiny.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Quote Originally Posted by mmaturo View Post
    Question for me is does it last through one rain on the exterior. What did you use it on in the interior if anything...seems it might be too shiny.
    MM this stuff is crazy. You spray it on leave it and let it sit for 15 mics and wipe it with a microfiber cloth. The plastic looks like it did when it was new, it does not leave an oily residue, just a fresh from the factory look. On the interior I would use it on the vents, hard plasitc and rubber. I have not evaluated its longevity yet because my car is on a lift, but as soon as Im back in the saddle and the inserts go back in the bumper Ill give my report. I like what it does so far.

Yep he detailed my car and did a great job. His new shop is real nice too.

Here is a pic of what it looks like after application and drying. No oily residue.